Longwood University Reviews

1,038 reviews
Longwood University is a really good school. The staff is very helpful as well as dedicated and their curriculum is set up in a manner where students are set on a pretty straight path to graduate. However, I would like to see Longwood better accommodate transfer students. It was really hard to find classes because I transferred in from a community college with so many of my prerequisites and electives complete, I found my self either having to wait until certain classes were offered or I had to take 2 pillar classes before I could really dig into my classes.
Longwood feels like home. Everyone is friendly and wants to help you begin your adventure at Longwood.
very poor. the cops are mean and corrupt they hinder any and all students just trying to have fun on the weekends, the town is small and almost everything closes at 9:00 pm. there's a lot of town violence and drugs are everywhere. other than that they have an excellent english department but the food isnt too good and the dorms are rather bad and very overpriced. the party scene is nice but again you can' t really blow off any steam because the cops are always out to get you. theres also a school wide undercover operation
Start Your Review of Longwood University
I really enjoy attending Longwood University. There is a great sense of home on this campus. The only bad thing is that there is a lot of construction, but that happens everywhere.
I love the environment! There are great professors and faculty that want to see you succeed. The campus as a whole is beautiful, even with the construction. There are always people hanging around on the lawns, studying, playing volleyball, walking their dogs. You walk outside and there is no reason to go back in. I found a home.
Despite some issues here and there since no school is perfect, Longwood University is the school I fell in love with, and I will always be proud to call my home.
Longwood University is a school with small class sizes that make it easy to thrive in your desired field of study, not to mention the amazing teachers.
Longwood is a lovely small university that truly feels like home. They care about you as a person and a student and not you are so much more than a number to Longwood. I have met the greatest friends ever since I have been at Longwood.
Very nice school if you like the small school vibe. Small classroom sizes and nice facilities. Food is average and dorms are very nice.

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
I loved the small town feel I had at Longwood. There is nothing like getting out of class and getting a new shirt at Pairet's or having dinner at Charley's pasta night. Farmville is extremely unique and you won't regret having a college experience at Longwood.
Longwood University is a great way to make new connections and get involved in a positive and welcoming community. I have made such great friends and have gotten to know my professors on a personal level as well as most of my classmates with the small class sizes. I enjoy partaking in the traditions such as the Chi walk, basketball games, and Spring/Fall weekend concerts.
Longwood University has a very good environment and good professors. These professors actually care about you and your future. One of thr best choicchoices I have made in my life was going to Longwood University. The academics are also great. The best part about the Longwood experience is the campus. The campus is so beautiful. The best part about your freshmen year is T.H.E. G.A.M.E. This is also where you receive your Longwood scarf.
Longwood is an incredible school with incredible students and faculty. The professors really care about their students. The class sizes help you get to know them even better. It truly is my home away from home.
Longwood is a school in a quiet town, where you can barely hear the traffic as you walk along the grounds of the school, which is relatively small to begin with. The school grounds are well kept and beautiful, boasting many trees and open grassy places to sit down. However, I would be excited to see what the school does with its image now that it is a University and not just a teaching school. The school has a lot of room to grow not only into the community that surrounds it, but also a lot of room to grow into itself.
I received a great education from Longwood University. The professors work extremely hard and are focused on making sure students are interacting with the material. The only aspect Longwood should improve upon is increasing the dining options.
Students and Staff are very friendly and welcoming. School has a tremendous amount of school spirit.
Longwood University is a school with a small town feel that gives one the education experience of a big time school. The student to staff ratio is excellent and allows for an experience unlike any other. The campus is beautiful and the community around it is integrated and lovely.
Start Your Review of Longwood University
It has a very Beautiful campus, the Greek life is a big thing, the food is so good, and great campus life!!!
I am a Freshman but so far all is good, being that my Father passed in my last year of high school, I wish I could get more assistance to assist my grandmother toward my financial obligations to be able to continue my studies
I really like how Longwood has a program that fits everyone with what they want to do after college. Even though it is a small college when you get there it has all the same feels of a major college.