Loma Linda University Campus Life
Based on housing cost, capacity, student reviews and additional factors.
On-Campus Housing Available
Freshmen Required to Live on Campus
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Undergrads in College Housing
Average Housing Cost
- of students say overall dorm quality is great.21 responses
- of students say the dorms' social atmosphere is great.37 responses
Based on meal plan cost and student reviews on the food.
Meal Plan Available
Average Meal Plan Cost
What are the best food options on campus?
Based on 10 responses
- Patio Pantry, Cafeteria70%
- Cafe Society, something other than the school food10%
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.22 responses
Based on quality of housing, food services, student reviews, and additional factors.
Based on campus diversity, social scene, student reviews, and additional factors.
What is your overall opinion of your school and the campus community?
Based on 21 responses
- I love everything about my school and have a lot of campus pride.43%
- I like mostly everything about my school, but there are some things I wish were different.29%
- The school community is okay-we're all just here for an education, nothing more.19%
- I hate my school and have no school spirit.10%
Based on crimes on campus, local area crime rates, and student reviews.
- of students say they feel extremely safe and secure on campus.27 responses
How does peer pressure affect students' use of drugs and alcohol?
Based on 24 responses
- You can have a great social life without drugs or alcohol.100%
How visible are the campus police on campus?
Based on 27 responses
- Extremely present and willing to assist students.30%
- There if you need them but not overbearing.56%
- Not very visible.11%
- We have campus police?4%
How popular are varsity sports on campus?
Based on 39 responses
- Varsity sports are a big part of campus life.8%
- Varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.38%
- No one pays attention to varsity sports.54%
Men's Varsity Sports
Women's Varsity Sports
Clubs & Activities
What are your favorite campus events or traditions?
Based on 8 responses
- Religious activities50%
- Lunch Power25%
- Welcome Back Bash25%
Based on access to bars and student reviews on the party scene.
What is the party scene like on campus?
Based on 18 responses
- Lots of options Wednesday-Saturday.6%
- Good parties are few and far between.22%
- Parties? What parties?72%
What is the biggest party event of the year?
Based on 9 responses
- We don't party11%
Men in Fraternities
Women in Sororities
- of students say they don't have Greek life.26 responses