Lipscomb University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Restorationist
NCAA Division I (without football)
Atlantic Sun Conference
Lipscomb University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.51 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.52 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.52 responses
Most Popular Majors
Human Resources Management36 Graduates
Elementary Education33 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science29 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities29 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services28 Graduates
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology23 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.62 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.66 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.31 responses
Lipscomb University Reviews
The environment is welcoming and the people are so friendly! At Lipscomb, you will feel like you're home. You will make many friendships that last a lifetime. I chose Lipscomb so I wouldn't be peer pressured into doing things that go against my morals. Lipscomb has always been my dream college and I'm so glad to be apart of the family. Go Bisons!
I absolutely love Lipscomb University! It has small class sizes so that the professors are able to know your name and have a relationship with their students. All of the professors will go the extra mile in order to make concepts clearer. The student life is also great! The sense of community that you get at Lipscomb is something that I was searching for and definitely found. Lipscomb is a great school with a high emphasis on making sure that the students understand and learn the concepts in order to thrive in every day life during and after college.
Honestly, I hate paying for on-campus housing because it's so expensive! However, the dorm facilities seem adequate enough. I wish that off-campus housing had less restrictions on who can apply.