- 4 Year
- MCMINNVILLE, OR
Linfield University Campus Life
Based on housing cost, capacity, student reviews and additional factors.
On-Campus Housing Available
Freshmen Required to Live on Campus
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Undergrads in College Housing
Average Housing Cost
$6,970 / year
- of students say overall dorm quality is great. 52 responses
- of students say the dorms' social atmosphere is great. 62 responses
grade C minus
Based on meal plan cost and student reviews on the food.
Meal Plan Available
Average Meal Plan Cost
$5,700 / year
What are the best food options on campus?
Based on 25 responses
- Wildcat Express16%
- Can take food out of cafeteria12%
- Cafeteria, but can't take food out.8%
- of students highly rate the dining facilities. 61 responses
Map is loading
Based on quality of housing, food services, student reviews, and additional factors.
Based on campus diversity, social scene, student reviews, and additional factors.
What is your overall opinion of your school and the campus community?
Based on 50 responses
- I love everything about my school and have a lot of campus pride.28%
- I like mostly everything about my school, but there are some things I wish were different.68%
- I hate my school and have no school spirit.4%
Based on crimes on campus, local area crime rates, and student reviews.
- of students say they feel extremely safe and secure on campus. 40 responses
How does peer pressure affect students' use of drugs and alcohol?
Based on 29 responses
- You can have a great social life without drugs or alcohol.34%
- Most people partake in some form, but no one treats you differently if you don't.62%
- You'll definitely feel a little awkward if you don't drink.3%
How visible are the campus police on campus?
Based on 33 responses
- Extremely present and willing to assist students.18%
- There if you need them but not overbearing.70%
- Just there to bust up parties or give out parking tickets.9%
- Not very visible.3%
How popular are varsity sports on campus?
Based on 61 responses
- Almost everything on campus revolves around them.7%
- Varsity sports are a big part of campus life.57%
- Varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.30%
- No one pays attention to varsity sports.7%
Men's Varsity Sports
Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field: Indoor, Track and Field: Outdoor, Track and Field: X-Country
Women's Varsity Sports
Basketball, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field: Indoor, Track and Field: Outdoor, Track and Field: X-Country, Volleyball
Clubs & Activities
Campus Ministries, Dance, Drama/Theater, International Student Organizations, Literary Magazine, Model UN, Radio Station, Student Government, Newspaper
Choral Groups, Concert Band, Jazz Band, Music Ensembles, Musical Theater, Opera, Pep Band, Symphony Orchestra
What are your favorite campus events or traditions?
Based on 26 responses
- Linfield Luau19%
- Greek Week15%
- Homecoming week12%
- Oregon Nobel Laureate Symposium4%
- Readings at Nick4%
- Toga Party4%
grade B minus
Based on access to bars and student reviews on the party scene.
What is the party scene like on campus?
Based on 44 responses
- Tons of raging parties almost any night of the week.2%
- Lots of options Wednesday-Saturday.16%
- Some decent frat/house parties, weekends only.57%
- Good parties are few and far between.14%
- Parties? What parties?11%
What is the biggest party event of the year?
Based on 11 responses
- There is none45%
- Red OX27%
- Bar Crawl9%
Men in Fraternities
Women in Sororities
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join. 50 responses