Linfield College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Baptist
NCAA Division III (with football)
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.39 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.40 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.39 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.41 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.52 responses
After Linfield College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.28 responses
Linfield College Reviews
Review Linfield College
I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Linfield College. I have joined the Theta Alpha chapter of Alpha Phi and I have had fantastic experiences with my sisters. My professors are wonderful and are always wanting me to succeed, as long as my other peers. I have made many friends who are just as hard working as I am. I love Linfield and I cannot wait to go up to the Portland campus next fall to finish my last two years in nursing school!
This is small private school, which I like. Everyone knows each other. Class sizes are small, which is nice because you are able to have closer relationships with your professor. Some professors, however, can be close-minded and don't offer a good learning environment. Overall, my experience here has been good and I'd recommend to people that don't want to go to a huge school but still want that college "feel".
Academic wise, this college is amazing. I am a biology major and love all of my biology professors and love the small class sizes. However, campus life, at least for me, is very depressing. I am not from Oregon and it rains 80% of the time and that to me is very sad. I miss the sun so much when I am here. This is also a very small college campus which makes it feel like a high school. The gossip that is spread here is very childish. I am planning on transferring in the fall to a larger campus not in Oregon. My experience at Linfield was below average.