Linfield College - School of Nursing Reviews

I like that everything is easy to understand. When I needed help, they we're all willing to help me and had no worries about rushing my learning process.
Linfield’s School of Nursing is committed to excellence. With great professors who get to know you personally and a well-structured academic program, it is no wonder Linfield has one of the best nursing programs in the Pacific Northwest. The program is designed to prepare students to pass the licensure examination after graduation as well establish connections for post-graduation career paths. I am thankful for my time at Linfield so far, and I look forward to finishing my degree in the coming term.
The school does a good job of preparing you for the NCLEX and for your future job in theory courses, but at times there can be a lack of communication in the clinical setting that is frustrating.
Start Your Review of Linfield College - School of Nursing
Professors are supportive and goes the extra mile to ensure their students success. Clinical placement can be improved as well as providing more financial help for students.
You will get the best education and when you tell someone your are a Linfield grad they will think highly of you.
Excellent nursing program with an excellent reputation. The on-line program is excellent. Staff is wonderful and easy to work with. The course work is interesting and challenging.
most students get jobs after graduation
A great community and school spirit, but lacks structure and organization.
Most of the nursing majors here seem to value health and safety
I feel like McMinnville was better than the PDX campus.
Sports are valued at Linfield.
I attend Linfield due to the amount of grant and scholarship money they award me.
I like this area of Portland. However, it is Portland. There are petty crimes that seem to occur pretty frequently.
The rooms are a very nice size, there are nice amenities as well.
Linfield is not a party school. It is a small private college.
This branch is set up specifically for nursing.
I typically feel like the staff and faculty are there to help me if I need them. They encourage us to ask questions and to stop by during their office hours.
Start Your Review of Linfield College - School of Nursing
There are a lot of options and a huge range in prices anyone can pay for a good meal.
A little rain doesn't hurt. Sometimes roads can get icy during winter, but not often.
The campus isn't much into sports. Its main focus is nursing and healthcare.