Linfield College - School of Nursing is a private, Christian college located in Portland, Oregon. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 323 undergraduate students. The only major offered is Nursing. Linfield College - School of Nursing alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $47,300.
Linfield College - School of Nursing Admissions
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Linfield College - School of Nursing
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.4 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.4 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Linfield College - School of Nursing Reviews
Linfield’s School of Nursing is committed to excellence. With great professors who get to know you personally and a well-structured academic program, it is no wonder Linfield has one of the best nursing programs in the Pacific Northwest. The program is designed to prepare students to pass the licensure examination after graduation as well establish connections for post-graduation career paths. I am thankful for my time at Linfield so far, and I look forward to finishing my degree in the coming term.
Learning nursing online was very challenging. I don’t feel like I learned as well as I would have in a class setting. The instructors did the best they could in the circumstance but I don’t know if it was good enough. I’m sure if the school is still doing online classes there will be a change, hopefully for the better.
I completed a bachelors at the mcminnville campus and then went on to the portland campus for nursing. I am really enjoying it. Everything about Linfield has been great except the online navigation system is terrible, not user friendly and I have had unfriendly staff in the offices. i have made life long friends and the town of mcminnville is very cute. The portland campus should offer parking and daycare for its students. Thats my biggest complaint about the portland campus.