Lincoln University of Pennsylvania Reviews

Lincoln has helped me to grow as an individual. I appreciate the mid size classes and small class instruction where professors know who I am and take an interest in my education. I think that they will serve as great resources for networking as I prepare to graduate and begin my career path.
It's a HBCU (Historically Black College University) that is one of the first university's to give out a degree. If you want to go to a college that will feel like home Lincoln is the place for you as it's a small campus so they'll treat you like family and want the best for you. Lincoln accepts you as you are and wishes nothing but the best.
So far, my experience with Lincoln University has been amazing. I consider this prestigious institute as my dream college because, I have been dreaming to go here since forever! Other than the school being in the middle of nowhere, there's really nothing I can complain about. I'm able to major and minor in things that I am genuinely interested in. I've alway been interested in getting careers in the human service and mass communications field so I have chosen those as my major/minor. Also, I love the history of this school. Lincoln University is the first degree granting Historically Black College/University (HBCU) and in my opinion, for them us to be the first, I see it as us setting a standard and paving the way for other HBCUs.
Start Your Review of Lincoln University of Pennsylvania
The class ratio is no more than 25 students to each class. This gives the opportunity to get to know you and give personal help.
Lincoln University is the a really good school. We are the FIRST HBCU. The campus is small so it’s easy to get to know people.
I love how authentic Lincoln Universities campus is. It really entails a lot of the history that lies within the campus. The staff are very friendly and constantly express their willingness to help along the way.
I intend to attend in the Fall. Very excited by my acceptance to my First Choice school. Also love that it is an HBCU in the tri-state area and not too far from my home.
I like that the professors are very open to help. But the work doesn't exactly seem tough as I thought it would be. The campus activities? There aren't many and they are not very fun in my opinion.
Lincoln University so far is good ,I have experienced many things over the past few months that were helpful. The professors and faculty are great.
So far being a Lincoln student has been a great experience and I have benefited my personal development hugely. I have improved my writing skills and overcome my fear. I was so quite when first started but now I have gained my confidence now I'm less quite. Lincoln has provided me with high quality lectures and amazing facilities. Lincoln university have everything and all the support you need, including library, tutors study groups and the professors who are always willing to help you out. Lincoln food is great because they have health food, dooms are nice too which is the most important. In short I have made Lincoln as my new home.
Very nice place. People are friendly. I feel as though I'd fit good there and meet people quickly. From friends that go there, it's pretty fun.
Lincoln is a great school, it is very small so that sense of togetherness in students is very strong. However, there is chance for improvement on the food and dorms
Lincoln University is a very good school, more so having the honor of being the first historically black university in the USA. They have competent teachers, good educational facilities and a serene atmosphere - perfect for studying.
This University is like seeing a trailer for a great movie and then you get disappointed when you actually go to see it. This school holds on to the history and that's all that speaks for it. The academic part is great. Everything else is disappointing.
Lincoln is a very nice school. The classes aren't too far away, everybody interacts with one another very well. The class ratio from students to teacher is very reasonable for those who prefer the one-on-one time with teachers to get extra help. There are many resources, study halls and tutoring sections as well here at Lincoln. Also to mention, Lincoln have variety of talent here. The atmosphere and the experience here is amazing. So come join Lincoln and show how being the First Matters !
My experience has taught me the true definition of achieving excellence. I have learned the importance of attending the first historical black college university. Lincoln has taught me the history of the university and told me about notable alumni members such as Thurgood Marshall. I love Lincoln it is truly like home for me. The one thing I wish I could change would be fixed mindsets because it is best to remain positive throughout every situation.
I love the how connected the students at Lincoln University are connected with each other. Everyone at Lincoln university is considered family to each other. I also love how helpful the teachers and staff are. The teachers at Lincoln University wants the best for us, and wants to see us succeed academically.
Start Your Review of Lincoln University of Pennsylvania
Being a student at Lincoln University has its ups and downs. But the good things outweighs the bad, there are many organizations and opportunities for everyone. Some things I would like to see a change in would be the neatness of the campus.
I like that the classrooms aren't too big and don't contain a ridiculous amount of students. Due to this reason, I can easily follow whatever the professors teach.
I am the first of my family to attend college, so I had little knowledge of college life. Coming to Lincoln University taught me a lot which include the importance of networking, how to manage money and how to plan long term. I am very grateful for my college experience thus far and it has expand my perception on life. I believe college is the key to success because we have a more complex society where we can help advance our communities and also strengthen our education.