Lincoln University of Pennsylvania Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.50 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.48 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.48 responses
Most Popular Majors
Human Services47 Graduates
Business Administration and Management28 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies26 Graduates
Radio, Television, and Digital Communication23 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies22 Graduates
Clinical Psychology19 Graduates
Political Science and Government12 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.57 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.70 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 31 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.37 responses
Lincoln University of Pennsylvania Reviews
So far, my experience with Lincoln University has been amazing. I consider this prestigious institute as my dream college because, I have been dreaming to go here since forever! Other than the school being in the middle of nowhere, there's really nothing I can complain about. I'm able to major and minor in things that I am genuinely interested in. I've alway been interested in getting careers in the human service and mass communications field so I have chosen those as my major/minor. Also, I love the history of this school. Lincoln University is the first degree granting Historically Black College/University (HBCU) and in my opinion, for them us to be the first, I see it as us setting a standard and paving the way for other HBCUs.
I love my Orange and Blue! Lincoln University is thee first degree granting HBCU in the country, with a large and beautiful campus. I couldn't be more proud to receive my education from such a historically-rich and excellent university. I learned a lot about myself at Lincoln University and had a fun experience while doing it. Every year of undergrad was completely worth it and this school gave me the networking connections I needed to continue to advance in the world. Also, still to this day, Lincoln University has the best sunsets I've ever seen in my life.
So far being a Lincoln student has been a great experience and I have benefited my personal development hugely. I have improved my writing skills and overcome my fear. I was so quite when first started but now I have gained my confidence now I'm less quite. Lincoln has provided me with high quality lectures and amazing facilities. Lincoln university have everything and all the support you need, including library, tutors study groups and the professors who are always willing to help you out. Lincoln food is great because they have health food, dooms are nice too which is the most important. In short I have made Lincoln as my new home.