High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.26 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.24 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.24 responses
Most Popular Majors
Kinesiology and Exercise Science27 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration23 Graduates
Veterinary Technician and Assistant23 Graduates
Elementary Education16 Graduates
Medical Laboratory Technician14 Graduates
Management Sciences and Information Systems13 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.33 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.33 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 16 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.19 responses
Lincoln Memorial University Reviews
Lincoln Memorial University is a great place to send your graduate to school because it is a caring, learn-friendly, and safe place. There is always someone there to help you with anything you need and all the professors I have had were great. I love how the Freshman get an incoming UACT teacher who helps you to maintain your college life. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone!
Even though it is stuck in what seems like the middle of nowhere, the campus offers everything you need to have a great university life. Not only is the campus absolutely beautiful, but there is access to anything you need. For example, free food nights, free gym membership, free tutoring, and a lot more. There seems to be always something planned, but it's never too crowded here. We are a small enough school to where you're friends with everyone!
LMU was my first college choice. I really like the campus size. It's large (area wise) but most of my classes are within easy walking distance. I drive to my classes usually just because I'm too lazy to walk. The faculty and staff are always friendly and open to talking to you during or after office hours (use the office hours). The dorms are really nice. I haven't been in the traditional style but people say they're nice as well. I live in the village (apartment style) and they are really nice and all buildings on campus have really fast wifi. LMU is a very safe campus. They have fully armed police officers and security guards available 24/7 365 days a year. They can be seen patrolling campus often. There are also immediate police contact boxes on every floor of the dorms. They will even transport you to and from your destination if you feel uncomfortable. The professors are good for the most part and I really like my classes. You should really consider LMU!