Our nation's beloved 16th president, Abraham Lincoln, envisioned "a great university for the people of this area" here in the Cumberland Gap. Lincoln Memorial University is the heir of that vision, and we are proud to wear his name and embrace his legacy. Nestled in the pristine Appalachian Mountain range, LMU's main campus in Harrogate, Tennessee, is both scenic and historic. About 55 miles north of Knoxville, Tennessee, we're perfectly poised to offer a liberal arts education. With a main campus full of activities and off-campus sites in surrounding areas, LMU provides educational experiences to suit your life. Since LMU offers over 30 academic majors, success is within your reach. Most importantly, LMU is a close-knit community filled with people who care, so students can expect personal attention. At LMU, students build relationships that last, and they learn lessons they'll carry for life. We invite you to explore our website and learn more about Lincoln Memorial University.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.26 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.25 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.25 responses
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.34 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.34 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.19 responses