Lincoln Land Community College Reviews

It is my second year at Lincoln Land and I just have to say what a wonderful experience that I am having. I am a 41 year old student and going for my Associate's Degree. The staff and teachers are very pleasant and helpful. Would be a great community college for anyone.
Lincoln Land has been a great option to lead into a 4 year program. Not wanting to live in a dorm, incur unneeded expenses Lincoln Land provided the opportunity for me to stay home for 2 years while completing all lower level classes required for my bachelors degree. I have saved a CONSIDERSBLE amount of money and am prepared to complete my degree at a University
I took classes online and all of my professors were very helpful and informative. My questions were answered quickly and I got the help that I needed.
Start Your Review of Lincoln Land Community College
Lincoln Land is a great place to start your college career, especially when you're unsure of your career path. The advisors are very knowledgeable and helpful in choosing the classes that fit within your work schedule. All the teachers I've had so far are exceptional and know the material well.
Lincoln Land is an awesome and affordable option for students to begin their college careers. Small class sizes make the experience very personal, and the professors are always eager to help!
Wide range of classes available, good teachers, helpful administration, great cost per credit hour. Also has satellite campuses across the state.
The greatest thing about Lincoln Land is the connection between professors and students. Class sizes are small, and teachers are always available and eager to help. The school offers many resources and sponsors many clubs, promoting engagement and community all year round. All classes are high in quality and engage the students with a variety of learning methods. This college is a fantastic stepping stone into university, as it prepares students who may not be ready for a large institution. Lincoln Land is affordable, helpful, and worth consideration.
I have actually had a very great experience while attending Lincoln Land Community College. My professors have always treated me with respect and have always helped me with the best of their ability. I know that I made the correct decision in attending Lincoln Land for the first 2 years of college. I am definitely grateful for the amazing and one of a kind experience.
Lincoln Land Community college is a good value for the money. It provides a quality education. The teachers are well qualified and approachable. Most students are commuters therefore there is not a lot of socialization.
Lincoln land was the best experience of my life! It was a big enough school to offer diversity while having the homey experience. This amazing school offers so many opportunities and assistance when needed. I have never had such professors that cared about my success and got to know me on a personal level. This school is what you make of it and you could do amazing things at this school!
The staff, the admissions office & the library are so friendly & helpful & to the point, honest & have there customers best interest at heart if they feel that a class is not going to be your best fit they will tell you & give you suggestions what they think fit you they did that to me today & she was right she said she didn't think Law would be a good fit because of the math involved but said I'd be good on camera working for a broadcasting company & I've always had an interest in that field to make it more appealing my grandmother was a journalist & loved it and made a fortune & I love writing & researching & being on camera all the pluses of working in the communications arena which I'm now signed up for & so excited about it all because she pointed it out & helped me.
Its my first year in LLCC but the teachers that I have are exciting and are willing to spend time and help you during their office hours. They seem so passionate about what they are teaching you.
The flexibility is awesome especially for student-athletes.
My workload is very manageable and works well with my schedule.
The career center staff are very helpful and give a ton of information to help.
Class size is very small and I like that a lot. The teachers and students get to know each other on a personal level which is great, especially for me.
The staff and teachers are great with working with each student individually and work well with athletes.
Start Your Review of Lincoln Land Community College
My school has a lot of different options for business degrees and will let me change my major if I want.
I am looking forward for a great two years at community college while playing competice softball.
Teachers are really friendly, and provide extra help if needed.