Lincoln College of Technology - Marietta Reviews

The student body is extremely good and amazing
Lincoln College of Technology is a amazing school and has amazing people to work with you no matter the problem
So fr I have had little interaction with the other students of faculty as I have not attended any classes at my new school.
Start Your Review of Lincoln College of Technology - Marietta
My school has helped with scholarship information. They have been straight forward with costs and expenses I can expect. They help me get a part time job while I am in school. I have not dealt with the financial aid office to much at this point but I am sure they will be as helpful as everyone else has been.
My new school has been very helpful with every question I have had. They have satisfactorily resolved any issues I have had.
Campus resources are plentiful.There is wireless access so there's no need for your own computer.
My experience with the financial aid office was a good one.The process took about 15-20 minutes and everything was laid out before me and explained professionally.The value of my education is definitely worth my tuition and my choice to further my education attending Lincoln was the best.The only tip i can offer about financial aid at my school is," to accept it".
I haven't graduated as of yet but i feel confident i wont have any problems getting a job with the assistance of the career center.
From what i can tell from my walk-thru,this facility is state-of-the-art.Its not a campus that students live on but they offer what need to successfully study for classes as well as pass them.
My experience at Lincoln so far has been great.The class schedule fit perfect in my everyday living.I have time to get my 10 year old up and off to school then manage to get to school myself on time.
This department is great. The flexibility is tremendous.
Financial aid was very straight forward, and being polite is not in the job description but it helps to keep the process moving smoothly.
The experience at this school is overwhelming. They are willing to help you through any situation. Also, great with helping students achieve their full potential even when they feel like giving up. In all the people that make the school the way it is, are the reason that I continue to attend to complete my education.
Online Courese – I really dont have much to say on this topic because i never took an online course at this school but i feel that the online course would be a great experience the reason i say this is because my experience at lincoln college has been great.
Recognized as an Honor Roll Institution by ACICS – The Marietta Ga campus is where I attend and when I was looking for a school to attend at night I searched within a 100 mile radius. When comparing the classes that were either included or not included with the computer program for a two year associates degree. I check ITT Tech, Chattahoochee Tech, Devry, West Ga Tech just to name a few and Lincoln offered more classes hands down. Lincoln was also Recognized as an Honor Roll Institution by ACICS.
School as a Whole – The registration process was quick and easy. The administrators was nice and seemed like they cared. The financial was nice at first, but then things changed. The financial aid reps have horrible attitudes, they don't like helping the students with receiving any funds and they really don't know what their doing. My teachers care more about food and fun than they do about teaching me what I need to know to succeed in my field.
Marietta Campus – I think all classes the classes should have computers. When I had a computer class the whole back row of computers were non-working computers. There is no real cafeteria, and bathrooms need to be updated before the parking lots...
Start Your Review of Lincoln College of Technology - Marietta
I feel as if tuition is too high for this course and everything is so rushed in this course. My personal experience with financial aid has not been a very good one, my questions are still questions when i leave the financial aid office. They are not very helpful when it comes to assisting me with grant money or scholarships.