Lincoln College of Technology - Denver Reviews

Overall, i am very pleased with the experience I am having at Lincoln. The instructors are all experienced in the field, and are willing to offer hands on help if i am having issues, The equipment provided to work with is for the most part, kept up and running in good working order. Most of all there are plenty of resources for me to apply my learning and practice with as a welder.
Very diverse classes with diverse teachers. A lot of hands on working for people who need it and some book work too. The campus is a little confusing at first but a wonderful place to be.
I like that tests and quizzes are mostly done on computers. On the other hand, I think class sizes should be smaller so us students can ask questions more freely and learn better.
Start Your Review of Lincoln College of Technology - Denver
I picked Lincoln College because the best way for me to learn is by physically working with things and fixing things instead of reading books like in other colleges.
I like lincoln tech so far thier staff has been great and very supportive but i feel it should give us more details on programs and chance of employment
The classes are very flexible and easy to learn with.
The career center was very helpful in helping me find a job during and after school.
They have all offered help in different aspects.
The value of a degree is very important, because they help you to achieve your goals and get your certificate in your area.
The program I am in is all about welding, and it is majority hands on. The workload is easy, and internship/ job opportunities are endless.
This school is unique because it deals with more hands on rather than classroom work.
They are very experienced they have been around for a long time and they keep improving and doing great things.
We really didn't have online courses. Besides our osha we did take that online. Osha is our safery class we had to take.
All of my questions are always answered.
They are really good about it they help you get a job as soon as you graduate. So you can get a good paid job.
They are great. I have learned so much from all the instructors here. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be prepared to go out there and do somebof these things.
I came into this school not knowing about welding and came out learning a lot. Now I do know a lot about welding.
Start Your Review of Lincoln College of Technology - Denver
If you are looking for a hands on school I would recommended this school. The instructors are there to help when you need them.
it's more of a one on one hands on training school then a book, which works well for me cause that's how I learn, it's a gorgeous school and I would recommend any and everyone thinking about furthering their education to just check em out and see for yourself.
I believe in this school and it's instructors and their ability to appropriately tech any and all incoming students the necessary skills they will need to have life fulfilling career in their desired course of study in every aspect of the diesel and automotive industry