Lincoln Christian University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Lincoln Christian University
Most Popular Majors
Theological and Ministerial Studies49 Graduates
Business Administration and Management21 Graduates
Missionary Studies16 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities7 Graduates
Biblical Studies6 Graduates
Early Childhood Education3 Graduates
Human Services3 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies2 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.9 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Lincoln Christian University Reviews
Well, I am impressed by the high level of teaching at LCU. I am disappointed that one of the 3 professors left last year because I really enjoyed her teaching style. Each professor is very different, and I have to change my learning strategy with each professor. The program consists of all required courses as 8 week night or online classes. 2 elective classes must be chosen as a concentration, and those are 1 week intensive courses. The setup allows all full-time individuals to take these courses.
This is my third year and the staff and administration has handled any question, concern, or issue I had in s timely manner and with diligence. The professors are helpful and are dedicated to education. Whenever I have had tough conversations with my professors we find a resolution we both can agree upon.
There is not a single thing that I don't like about Lincoln Christian University. Our professors take the time to immerse themselves in what they are teaching and make sure that we understand it. As students, we can talk to our professors not only about classes, but anything else in our lives. They keep an open door to us in their homes and offices always ready to lend a helping hand. Professors at LCU are definitely dedicated to creating life long learners and global difference makers which I believe is something that makes LCU unique. We have students all over the world that chose to commit their lives to serving Jesus Christ while at LCU. LCU prepares us to go out on the mission field no matter what occupation we choose. Whether we go to school for teaching, psychology, nursing, business, missions, etc. we are greatly equipped to serve and make an impact for Christ. Professors take time to listen to your dreams and what the Lord is calling you to do and then they help you put those things into action and make them a reality!