Limestone College Reviews

Limestone College is a private college and has history on its campus. I enjoy the atmosphere on campus. Going to Limestone College, you will feel that you are there to fulfill a purpose or goal. The professors are very helpful and wants their students to succeed. The only thing I probably would change is if Greek life were present. Other than that, I wouldn't change anything. I am a senior, majoring in Healthcare Administration, Bachelor's Degree.
Limestone is a college with plenty of potentials, however, at the moment they are failing to reach such potential. Although the class sizes are small and professors know your name, some courses are only provided every other year. Limestone could use an expansion on their academic horizon however they do not have the staffing to do so. The price of Limestone does not feel worth it in the long run because it feels as though the education being paid for it not received. However, this statement is debatable depending on major. For example, the English department is amazing, the history department is outstanding, the music department is top notch, the business department is worth it, the math department is grand, and the athletic training department is one in the best. However, the biology department could use more expanding to meet different students different learning standards and research requirements.
My college experience at limestone was very wonderful. The staff and students are all very friendly. everyone goes out there way to help you. The plus side is that on certain weekend we got to go to the movies , bowling alley, etc for free because they paid for all the students. I look forward to my last 3 years at limestone.
Start Your Review of Limestone College
Advisors do not actually advise. You will rarely communicate with them. I tend to sign up for my own classes. Professors rarely communicate for the extended online program. They aren't organized and do not actually teach. NOW, LIMESTONE WANTS TO USE PROCTORIO TO RECORD STUDENTS WHILE TAKING EXAMS! They lost me after this terrible decision!
At limestone extended classes, you can actually attend classes at night and get the feel of having an instructor in front of your face. The only thing I didn't like is the way they treated us extended campus student verses the main campus students. We were always looked at doffered because we chose to attend college at night verse at their main campus.
Limestone College is an OK school for students who like small campus life. You have the benefits of smaller classes and getting to know your professors. Other than that it is OK.
This school is primarily focused on sports and revolves around the daily life of an athlete. Quite small but that works for different people. Class sizes are small and professors really get to know you.
I love the small class sizes and beautiful architecture. All of the teachers I've had have been wonderful. The only complaint I have is the small amount of classes offered for some majors and the website is not the most user friendly at times but you can always call for help or just ask. Overall, I love Limestone College and have had a great experience.
Limestone College has been wonderful for me. I am a non-traditional student and am taking all my classes on-line. The class instructions are easy to understand the the instructors are very helpful. I would recommend it to anyone. I have found all the staff to be extremely nice and very good at their individual jobs. I would not make any changes at Limestone College.
Limestone College is a very expensive private school. The cost doesn't match the quality of its campus and the resources found on campus. There isn't much to do around the area, which makes it a bad place for students to have fun outside of class.
I attend the extended campus of limestone college, and so far the classes hasn't been complicated. Also you complete a class after 8 weeks. The only thing I don't like is the cost. Every year the price of a class goes up now it is at $1200 a class. Other than that it's a great college.
My freshman year at Limestone was amazing, I played baseball and met a lot of new life long friends. The only thing I would change is the amount of money to go there.
I will be a freshman football player for the Limestone Saints. This is the place I belong. I felt at home here as soon as I stepped on campus.
Limestone is a very old campus and I am in in old dorm that was updated in the 90's.

Considering this is my first college dorm I am happy
I came to Limestone to play softball. The coaches are great and the returning players go the extra mile to help out freshman players. The fan and school support is overwhelming! The stands are usually packed with students and parents.
I have just started my classes here at Limestone college and what I have seen so far is that this college is everything and more. This is why Limestone College was my first choice of colleges
I can't answer this yet. My classes don't start until 8/24
Start Your Review of Limestone College
don't have an answer for this either. Haven't started classes yet
so far I have felt pretty safe on campus. I think the safety services are fine.
I like my dorm so far. Could use a lock on the inside of the bathroom doors, other than that it's fine.