Limestone College is ...
NCAA Division II (with football)
Division II Independents
Limestone College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.23 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.23 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.22 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management146 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services69 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities53 Graduates
Human Resources29 Graduates
Health Care Management24 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration23 Graduates
Network, Database, and System Administration22 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.21 responses
- of students say almost everything on campus revolved around sports.20 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.18 responses
Limestone College Reviews
Advisors do not actually advise. You will rarely communicate with them. I tend to sign up for my own classes. Professors rarely communicate for the extended online program. They aren't organized and do not actually teach. NOW, LIMESTONE WANTS TO USE PROCTORIO TO RECORD STUDENTS WHILE TAKING EXAMS! They lost me after this terrible decision!
Limestone is a college with plenty of potentials, however, at the moment they are failing to reach such potential. Although the class sizes are small and professors know your name, some courses are only provided every other year. Limestone could use an expansion on their academic horizon however they do not have the staffing to do so. The price of Limestone does not feel worth it in the long run because it feels as though the education being paid for it not received. However, this statement is debatable depending on major. For example, the English department is amazing, the history department is outstanding, the music department is top notch, the business department is worth it, the math department is grand, and the athletic training department is one in the best. However, the biology department could use more expanding to meet different students different learning standards and research requirements.
Limestone College is a private college and has history on its campus. I enjoy the atmosphere on campus. Going to Limestone College, you will feel that you are there to fulfill a purpose or goal. The professors are very helpful and wants their students to succeed. The only thing I probably would change is if Greek life were present. Other than that, I wouldn't change anything. I am a senior, majoring in Healthcare Administration, Bachelor's Degree.