6,028 reviews
  1. Lynchburg, VA
  2. 4 Year

Liberty University Reviews

6,028 reviews
I came to Liberty from another college institution that just plain let me down. Therefore, I was determined to experience college by my own rules. Liberty affirmed all of my beliefs of my religion, and on top of that, they take every measure to ensure that I'm getting a high-quality education, even though it is online education. The professors truly care about your education experience, and the student life is one I've never seen before. Everyone is just so close, and everyone knows everyone else, and everyone also wants to do the best they possibly can in their college career.
Liberty University has made going to school online so easy. I was nervous about doing school this new way, but Liberty has provided me with resources which has made everything so easy.
Liberty University is a college where I get to learn everything I need to know about my major, along with learning more about my Savior. Liberty is constantly willing to help me with my classes and help me grow further in my relationship with God.
I can not imagine how different my life would look if I had chosen any school but Liberty. They exceeded my expectations and I know I am receiving the very best education from the best university in the world. My life has dramatically changed for the better because of Liberty.
Liberty has a wonderful academic advising department. Whenever I call the wait is short, the people are kind and always very helpful. I have taken classes online with them for sometime and the professors have been mostly wonderful, they always communicate well and seem to genuinely want you to succeed. The schooling is very flexible and the classes are challenging, (I have always taken the express 8 week courses) but quite rewarding and it's honestly a blessing to have them over in such a short time period. Liberty is a great school!
Currently, I am a student with their online program. I have had a wonderful experience so far, and I would absolutely recommend this school to others. First, my professors are always available to answer questions, and I always get a prompt response via email. Second, the workload is just right. For someone who works and is a full-time student, I have found the work to not be too stressful. Third, the college has a strong biblical foundation and instills their worldview in all of their classes which I greatly appreciate. Finally, the cost of the online program is very reasonable considering the quality education that this program gives.
Liberty University is such a great school. At first glance one might be apprehensive because it is a religious college, however they do not force you to have the same beliefs as they do. The campus is very beautiful and continues to grow every year, and there are many events on campus to attend so students are never bored. The student body and professors are very polite, caring, and refreshing, you are allowed to be yourself here. If you have a problem, you can count on it being resolved shortly because the staff are very helpful.
Liberty University is a private, non-profit Christian university located in Lynchburg, Virginia, United States. A great university to invest your education as well as you walk with God.
Liberty is full of friendly people who love the Lord. If you're out on campus for longer than 5 minutes you'll see some type of random act of kindness and its just amazing to observe. Of course with every university you have your problems, but the good definitely outweighs the bad.
Liberty University was a nice school to attend. The campus is nice and centrally located to various shopping centers. The faculty and advisors done a great job in ensuring that there were no issues with the classes or lectures. This school helpful in ensuring that the students got the college experience in a christian environment.
I really enjoy attending this college, the teachers and students are very nice and helpful. They are very military oriented and willing to help with whatever problem may come up as well.
I absolutely love Liberty University. The people are all very kind and the professors are all very understanding. The campus has a lot of recreational options (ski slopes, ice rink, gym with rock climbing wall, equestrian center etc.) that are all free. There are also a lot of concerts and cool speakers regularly. <3
Liberty is absolutely amazing. I am from Washington state and never ever wanted to move out of state but I visited Liberty for one of their College for a Weekends (CFAW) and absolutely fell in love with the school. I am currently a second semester freshman in the aviation department and cannot wait to continue my studies over the next four years.
Wow...amazingly helpful and a joy to deal with. I look forward to my learning experience at Liberty!
I really like that Liberty is Christ-centered and that the professors love the Lord and genuinely care about students. I like the opportunity to be a part of such close community on residence halls, and for all the opportunities to get involved with events and athletics and clubs. I also really like that the students are friendly, the gym is so nice and open for a long time each day, and that there are so many good dining options!
My wife attends Liberty University for her bachelor degree and loves the online environment that it provides her to do her school work at her own pace.
Both my parents and some of my relatives are alumni of Liberty University.
I had never actually planned to come here because I wanted to attend a small college close to home (IL), but during one of my visits to Liberty, I absolutely fell in love with the place; I knew I had to come here.
Whether you're Christian or not, Liberty is a wonderful school. They're "Training Champions for Christ," they don't want you to just "get by," they want you to excel.
There is of course a variety in professors and teaching style, but over all I have found that the professors are willing to help and care about our individual success. Not just academically, but also mentally, physically, socially/relationally, spiritually...
One professor gives his number to the whole class incase we need to talk to someone. And, one of my nursing professors offered for us to come to her office any time, and if we needed anything from sanitary pads to a bag of chips, she has them.

I love this place!
I have loved every minute of my time at Liberty University. I have grown so much here, not just educationally, but personally as well. The professors genuinely care about your education, and they want to see you succeed not just in the classroom, but after graduation as well. The campus is so diverse, with students from all over the world in attendance. The campus is beautiful, and the administration at LU are devoted to creating the ultimate educational atmosphere. The thing I love most about Liberty though is the community service and outreach that the students perform through the university. LU students are making a difference in their communities, and around the globe.
The dining program is amazing! There are over 20 locations on campus including the dining halls, Starbucks, Chick-Fil-A, and even a food truck; and the food is great! The unlimited plus plans let me eat anywhere on campus the entire day. The staff is a tremendous and are always asking how they can continue to improve.
The close community is great while living on campus. There are so many kind people at Liberty University and the activities on campus are endless. I would like to see more NCAA sports at Liberty University in the near future.