Maintaining the vision of the founder, Dr. Jerry Falwell, Liberty University develops Christ-centered men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential to impact the world.
Through its residential and online programs, services, facilities, and collaborations, the University educates men and women who will make important contributions to their workplaces and communities, follow their chosen vocations as callings to glorify God, and fulfill the Great Commission.
Liberty University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.524 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.582 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.577 responses
Liberal Arts and Humanities1,612 Graduates
Business Administration and Management1,185 Graduates
Religious Studies1,086 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies615 Graduates
Early Childhood Education306 Graduates
Elementary Education274 Graduates
- of students say they don't have Greek life.455 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.743 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.406 responses
Liberty University Reviews
Due to discounts through work, my MBA had a total cost of approximately $16,000 for the entire program! Otherwise, the degree is still an extremely affordable option with a price of around $24,000 for the entire program. In comparison, I considered some schools in my state of North Carolina - one of which was the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Even in the online track, UNC's website stated that the MBA program would cost a minimum of $99,000 total!
I found Liberty to be very challenging and thorough. Please note: if you are not good at writing, you may not do very well in this graduate school. Our assignments were comprised of writing 90% of the time.