Lewistown Nursing is a private college located in Highland Park, Pennsylvania. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 42 undergraduate students. Admissions is fairly competitive as the Lewistown Nursing acceptance rate is 52%. The only major offered is Nursing. Lewistown Nursing graduates 87% of its students.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Lewistown Hospital School of Nursing
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Lewistown Hospital School of Nursing Reviews
Transferring my credits from my community college was super easy.
The education I am receiving at LHSON is 100% worth the tuition I am paying and I am thankful for the opportunity to be able to attend.