Lewis University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.46 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.46 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.45 responses
Most Popular Majors
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies136 Graduates
Business Administration and Management134 Graduates
Aviation Management and Operations78 Graduates
Human Resources Management36 Graduates
Computer Science35 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.57 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.67 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.32 responses
Lewis University Reviews
Lewis University has a great campus and a lot of activities to do in your free time. The only complaint I have is that some of the professors do not seem to care and take a long time putting grades in, but that is only a few. Other than that, there is a lot of parking and the scenery is beautiful. Lastly, their biology program is amazing!
Lewis has come a long way since my wife and I attended in the 1980's, however it has evolved into a premier regional college. They have added numerous new dorms, and educational facilities and have broken ground on a beautiful new Student Union to be envied by other facilities!
I really like how close a student can get to their professors. The professors really make a lot of time for their students and care dearly for them. I would say for an English major this school is perfectly fine to attend as for a Communications major, especially in the field of journalism, it's a little lacking. I wish that they pushed students a bit more because, in the real world, things are more competitive snd that competitive element is missing at Lewis. Otherwise it's a very open and accepting community. Campus life is a little dull seeing as it is a commuter-heavy schoop so it's tough to get students back on campus. However, it is easy to create relationships with those in your respective major and you grow a small community there as I have through Communications and English. It's just hard to branch out from your majors, unless you live on campus.