Lewis University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.46 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.44 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.43 responses
Most Popular Majors
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies136 Graduates
Business Administration and Management134 Graduates
Aviation Management and Operations78 Graduates
Human Resources Management36 Graduates
Computer Science35 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.55 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.65 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.32 responses
Lewis University Reviews
I love the campus! It's very peaceful and absolutely gorgeous. The students are always welcoming and friendly to everyone. However, the dorm room I'm living in is very small. Also, their art department isn't as great as I had hoped. I am a graphics design major, and I feel like I'm not getting as great of an education as I would if I were a nursing major or an aviation major, which are the school's two well-known majors.
I have been at Lewis University for one semester, and I have greatly enjoyed my time here. The atmosphere of the university is very friendly, and the landscaping is beautiful. The faculty are very responsive and ready to help the students in any way they can. They genuinely want to help their students learn. I have benefited from the real life experience of my professors as they show the importance of learning. Learning is not about cramming knowledge to pass tests and obtain a good grade, but rather it is gaining tools to be used life-long. I am majoring in Business Administration and Accounting, and I see already how the classes I am taking will apply to any job I may have in the workplace.
I am a transfer, and coming into this school was very welcoming. The professors are great and truly care about their students and their success. The campus is small yet beautiful!