Lewis-Clark State College Reviews

The learning services and classes offered by the school were great, campus life has few bright spots, there's really only one fun club and most of the time the paper mill smells terrible all the way on campus.
Lewis-Clark State College is a great school for those wanting to be in a small town with a community feel, especially on campus. Both students and staff are very friendly and helpful.
I like the small campus and how everything is in walking distance. The weather here is nice and the professors are very accommodating. I dislike that they serve the same food all the time and rarely give variety.
Start Your Review of Lewis-Clark State College
Lewis-Clark State College may not have a very large campus, but the professors and staff care greatly about the success of current and future students. There are numerous opportunities for academic, social, and community activities to better students as well as the community as a whole. Overall I am very pleased to say that I am a student at Lewis-Clark State College.
I like the flexibility of LCSC. I am able to take interesting and engaging classes online. When I need help, they are always willing to help in any way that they can.
I am a student athlete at LCSC and I love it here. It's fairly easy to get into classes you need. Advisors are not much help when it comes to student athletes, they need specific advisors for athletes. Most professors work with schedules and missed work but some really don't.
The atmosphere is great! My experience at this college has been nothing short of excellent! I love the small class sizes, the town it's in, and their exercise science program is phenomenal.
I am the first one in my family to go to college. So far it is a great experience. There is plenty of assistance given when needed. I have received help with tutoring and choosing classes for upcoming semester.
I loved the small campus and they have great professors that are very attentive and want to help you succeed!
I currently take duel credit classes through Lewis-Clark State College and the money/credit process have been very smooth and easy. From what I've heard, the class sizes are small which is convenient for students like me who like to ask a ton of questions.
This has a great small-college environment. Professors really want to help students. There are many scholarship and financial aid opportunities.
The campus was very homy and felt like a good place to be. The people there treated me with respect and did not treat me like I was a child.
I loved that I was able to take all my classes online and the tuition was affordable. Teachers were great to work with and very nice.
I have been going to LCSC for a year now and I think the thing I like the most about it is the professors. They are all great people and care about your education. Classroom sizes are small too.
I wish they would put less money into sports and more money into newer buildings, better equipment for the gyms, a more up to date library, and more women's activities and opportunities for intermural's. The teachers, on the other hand, are phenomenal, especially in the nursing program, and go above and beyond to help students when the need it.
Love the small classes, makes one on one time with teachers very easy. There is always someone willing to help you with any projects, questions, and concerns.
Most teachers show enthusiam when teaching their subject and take time out to help their students one on one. They try to get the students together and always have great campus events for everyone to attend. They have a great, clean campus.
Start Your Review of Lewis-Clark State College
Lewis-Clark State college is a good four year institution that has allowed me to experience important obstacles in my life. I feel like I am always able to talk to someone if I need help with something relating to school. LC and people here have given me the confidence that I will graduate with my BA. I have met many good people here and will continue to do so till I graduate.
Great technical side. Haven't really experienced the academic side. Overall good experience. Reviews need to be way too long these days
I think Lewis-Clark State College is a great college. It's a small college with many opportunities. The teachers are wonderful, and always willing to help their students who show they want to succeed. These same teachers also push their students to be the best they can be, much like that high school teacher who saw your potential and pulled it out of you. Overall, I believe Lewis-Clark State College is one of the best colleges to go to for a higher education.