High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.25 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.26 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.26 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities216 Graduates
Business Administration and Management62 Graduates
Elementary Education36 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services35 Graduates
Management Sciences and Information Systems28 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies27 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 16 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.28 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.37 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.17 responses
Lewis-Clark State College Reviews
Lewis-Clark State College is a great college that has many fun activities and great professors that really care about you and your education. They are always willing to help and come in for office hours to help you. And if you are in baseball then we have one of the best teams in the country! The community is great and there are good walking/running trails, hiking trails, and a Wal-wart (hey that matters to college students)!
The atmosphere is great! My experience at this college has been nothing short of excellent! I love the small class sizes, the town it's in, and their exercise science program is phenomenal.
Lewis-Clark State College may not have a very large campus, but the professors and staff care greatly about the success of current and future students. There are numerous opportunities for academic, social, and community activities to better students as well as the community as a whole. Overall I am very pleased to say that I am a student at Lewis-Clark State College.