Lewis & Clark College Reviews

The most important thing that I like about Lewis and Clark College is that thay have more international student and smoll size of classes also relly nice teachers.
The most obvious advantage about attending Lewis & Clark is that you get to learn and spend time on a gorgeous campus! The short walks between class are a pleasure every day. Moreover, I feel comfortable knowing I am getting an education from professors who have extensively studied the topics they teach. The small class sizes provide students with a close and trusting relationship with their professors. I feel extremely fortunate to have spent the past two years at Lewis & Clark.
We have a pretty good international relations program. Tuition is out of balance for the academic level and location. The school needs to try harder to improve diversity.
Start Your Review of Lewis & Clark College
I originally planned on attending a state school in California and actually had been committed for 11 months with intents of playing softball. I came into contact with LC and instantly knew that I had a decision to make. To everyone else, it seemed that decommitting and giving up a full ride to play D1 softball was absolutely crazy and not even an option, but to me, I knew I belonged at Lewis & Clark. The coaches, campus, professors, faculty and student life was absolutely amazing. The atmosphere was instantly welcoming and as time goes on, I continue to love the school more. I personally went through some medical issues and at the beginning I felt as if it was going to be a long recovery by myself, but everyone around me provided me with an extreme amount of support. I have only completed one semester at LC, but I have never been happier. I am looking forward to the next 3 1/2 years as a Pioneer and cannot picture myself anywhere else.
Lewis and Clark college has excellent professors who really care about each individual student, they are always available during office hours. Small classes are great too. The student life is very relaxed and friendly.
Stunning campus filled with intelligent critical thinkers. It's liberal, green and everything you would expect at a PNW setting. PDX is an amazing city plus you are just 1.5 hours from mountains or the coast.
The school is very promising so far, and I'm looking forward to a great 4 year experience. About to start in a few days -- so far so good.
I am currently in my second year at Lewis and Clark College and after only one year I can honestly say I love it. Not only is the campus absolutely gorgeous but the environment is extremely friendly and caring. I am an out of state student so it became quite easy for me to call Lewis and Clark my home. The small class sizes help tremendously in that I develop better relationships with both my peers and professors. The only thing I'd like to see change is the tuition. The college is not cheap and I wish everyone could afford this experience.
Costs too much. There are limited majors and if you choose one and change your mind you may not be able to find the major you're looking for. I had some excellent professors and a couple that were not as great. The student body is very kind and quirky.
Lewis & Clark is a fantastic school with great professors, small class sizes, and a balance of academics and extra curricular opportunities. The only reason I wouldn't give it 5 stars is because they could stand to increase offerings in the math and hard science areas.
Lewis & Clark College is a small college with staff that truly cares about you. Small classes offer a unique place of learning in which you are able to really connect with your professors. The staff is always kind and very informed, ready to answer questions and help you to accomplish your very best at the school.
at Lewis and Clark, my experience has been amazing, my professors and peers are all knowledgeable, kind and wonderful people and i would definitely choose this college again.
There are limited law schools in Oregon and Portland, being the largest city, only has one law school. The current Administration has caused the ratings in this school to drop which I fear will affect future graduates.
Its my dream school filled with fantastic and kind people!
Almost everyone I know States away has known a person at Lewis and Clark. It is a small but prestigious school.
There has never been a time I felt threatened on campus although I can not speak for others.
I am impressed by the residence halls but with over flow and new staff its hard to get concerns adressed and sorted out .
Start Your Review of Lewis & Clark College
There isn't Greek life to create a campus wide community and not just a house.
There isn't as much emphasis on the varsity athletics. There are multiple classes and intramurals that are designed to be inclusive and fun though!
I found the best since of support, community and people at Lewis and Clark. There is no judgment and there is a collection of brilliant people who are not arrogant at all.