LeTourneau University Reviews

LETU has excellent academics with very experienced and well versed professors. It is a small school with around 1500 students. You are likely to find friends here as it is small but if you are a bit of a social outcast, it might not be the greatest place. It is a Christian College and if you do not fit the mold of the conservative, Christian, and intelligent type, then look elsewhere.
It’s a wonderful Christian university and you will get a wonderful education. The campus life is great because most of the students really care about deepening their relationship with Christ and they have a lot of fun with other activities too. The teacher education program is great! They will challenge you, but they truly care that you succeed and become the best teacher you can be.
LeTourneau University has high academic and ethical standards. The professors truly care about their students and will go out of their way to help you do well in class. The campus is very safe, buildings and classrooms are adequate, and the food is okay. LeTourneau is a university focused on producing capable men and women of integrity. It is not a party school, and that is what makes it a great place to call home.
Start Your Review of LeTourneau University
Letourneau University is a great school for students pursing a degree in Education. I am completing the online education program at the moment, and despite any of my struggles, the school continues to work with me. The professors are very helpful and quick to respond, as I am an online student. I have received phone calls and emails from various professors checking to see how I am doing. All in all, the school is very loving and supportive. Not to mention, Christian-based.
I liked the academics and there job placement rate after graduation for my major. There was not much that I would like to see changed.
LeTourneau University is a Christian based college. They offer on-campus and online classes. It is an excellent college with some wonderful professors. I have had a great experience there!!
Its a great college with a beautiful campus! the people there are great and the teachers really care about you and want you to succeed.I really like that they include Gods word in their teaching and making it God centered instead of self-centered.
LeTourneau is a smaller university when compared to others. With only around 2,300 students on the main campus, some high schools are bigger. But that is what I like about it. A smaller school where the teachers get to know you and everyone knows everyone. A strong sense of community and friendship is in the atmosphere whenever you are there. Plus the Christian background gives it the reputation and well meaning a sense of security. The teachers and staff are helpful and friendly, and the learning experience is one of the best.
LeTourneau University is a great, little college that challenges you academically and spiritually to be excellent in your chosen field. This institution focuses on creating a robust and useful workforce.
The college is great. The professors are so outgoing and understanding and they want to help you do better and be your best. The students are so kind and it's great being able to openly talk about your faith in or outside of the classroom. Not only that but the campus itself is absolutely gorgeous. If you're looking for a beautiful campus with a friendly atmosphere, LeTourneau is the place for you and I promise you won't regret your college choice. I know I don't.
Letourneau University is a Christian, Technical School in East Texas. The community here is pretty crappy to be honest. Student life has an extremely rigid image of their preferred community and culture here. If a student falls outside this preferred image, they are either shunned by the community as a whole, or they will probably have to fake it. The money that I spent towards my actual academic credits was worthwhile, but any money that was spent on residential programs/services was a total waste.
LeTourneau University is a fantastic school. It is an academically strenuous environment but all the Professors are willing to work with you in order to ensure that you succeed. The campus has an amazing community which helps when times get tough. It also offers a large variety of classes which spans across many different professional fields.
I love the vibes around campus. Everyone is so nice around here! The professors truly care about your education.
My experience at LeTourneau University.

I am a Materials Engineer student at LeTourneau. I have mixed feelings about LeTourneau; my overall experience was stressful. LeTourneau offers great teachers and academic experience. On a negative note LeTourneau has strict rules which they harshly enforce; any drinking or smoking any time during a students enrolment can result in suspension.
LeTrouneau has a great teacher to student ratio; I can easily get assistance from my teachers when needed. LeTourneau student body has a relatively close knit community; that is nice.
For someone who enjoys out doors or the night time activities, LeTourneau University would be a bad choice. LeTourneau could definitely improve students experience by being a bit more lenient their rules.
I love LeTourneau University! The small size allows me to be close with my professors. I know the head of the Mechanical Engineering department, and he often invites me and a few other students to visit his house down the street for Korean food, because he knows I love kimbab. I have gotten close with the people in my dorm. LeTourneau has challenged me, but also it has allowed me to be more comfortable in my own skin than I have ever been. I have grown spiritually, personally, professionally, and academically.
An environment that facilitates growth academically and spiritually, and fosters growth in maturity.
It is a great university. The teachers take interest in you and want to get to know you and help you however possible
Start Your Review of LeTourneau University
This University is super strict on their rules and take them too far most times. They also false advertise the help that is provided. The university is constantly having problems with their wifi. Also, there is nothing fun to do on campus or in the small town. What I did like about thisome University was in engineering every year we do some type of project that most schools don't get to do. Freshman engineering students get to build a 3D printer which is pretty cool.
My experience has been a pleasant one from the beginning with speaking with an advisor after my registration, helping me with going over my transcripts to which classes I needed to complete the graduate program. What was most interesting was the spiritual aspect and speaking with Dr. Quiet about why I choose this school. All the staff since my enrollment has always been available to answer and assist in any questions I had and point out my options. The professors who I have taken classes with have always responded to my questions in a timely manner as assist as well with any questions or concerns. I have enjoyed by time here, I am looking forward to the time to come.
The Staff were very helpful and informative during my application process. My experience at Letourneau University so far has been pleasant. There are many things to do on ground from swimming to just relaxing in their game room. Letourneau University offers on ground, duplex housing to married couples or families. The housing that they offer has allowed my family and I to be a lot less stressful when it comes time for me to go into my classes.