LeTourneau University Reviews

An environment that facilitates growth academically and spiritually, and fosters growth in maturity.
It is a great university. The teachers take interest in you and want to get to know you and help you however possible
This University is super strict on their rules and take them too far most times. They also false advertise the help that is provided. The university is constantly having problems with their wifi. Also, there is nothing fun to do on campus or in the small town. What I did like about thisome University was in engineering every year we do some type of project that most schools don't get to do. Freshman engineering students get to build a 3D printer which is pretty cool.
Review Your College
My experience has been a pleasant one from the beginning with speaking with an advisor after my registration, helping me with going over my transcripts to which classes I needed to complete the graduate program. What was most interesting was the spiritual aspect and speaking with Dr. Quiet about why I choose this school. All the staff since my enrollment has always been available to answer and assist in any questions I had and point out my options. The professors who I have taken classes with have always responded to my questions in a timely manner as assist as well with any questions or concerns. I have enjoyed by time here, I am looking forward to the time to come.
The Staff were very helpful and informative during my application process. My experience at Letourneau University so far has been pleasant. There are many things to do on ground from swimming to just relaxing in their game room. Letourneau University offers on ground, duplex housing to married couples or families. The housing that they offer has allowed my family and I to be a lot less stressful when it comes time for me to go into my classes.
I love my school! LeTourneau is a school where professors actually care about you learning the material and have a very hands-on teaching method. The first project for engineers is even building a 3D printer! The downer is most of the students are introverts who do not get too involved and the girl to guy ratio is a little weird with the number of guys being greater.
This school has a excellent education program.
this school has one of the highest rate of students leaving with jobs.
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
this is a very safe school.
I don't plan on joining the Greeks.
I am a member of the softball team and I love the facilities.
I feel this college is very passionate about the their students while in college and after leaving.
Many of the political belief leans to somewhat conservative but there is some diversity, many people have been or around a church for most of their life, like always would I say everyone is a Christian no. I haven't see people with different sexual orientations but this is a religiously affiliated university.(Christian are called to love people not sin 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, Romans 1:26-27).
you don't really see students use drug and alcohol on campus, many do not partake in such things, though I have heard of a story of a few.
The safety and security on campus is really safe, I have not heard of campus crime or any mention of a crime while I attended. It is a safe school with little drug or alcohol use on campus. take it from one that has life in a city and around places in south Florida, many of the people will say that around the campus it is not that safe but it is really not that bad.
When I attended fall 2016, I was in Mabee Hall, the rooms had not been renovated but I was told that they were in the process of renovating the Hall next to us so after the renovations it could get bearable. it was somewhat small but you can manage as long as you cooperate with your roommate.
The Greek life in Letu, is very small I think there is like 3 different fraternities or sororities. When I attended they through a beginning of the new school year party. Keep in mind this is a religiously affiliated University.
Review Your College
I have never attended an athletic event while I attended but, the University is small so most people that you will run into are in some sport. They are also division III.
When attending Letu, it was an amazing experience. The People were friendly, but you must also be able to get out of your shell to talk to others. Many of the professors were interesting, but some of the admin seemed like they did not know what they were doing at times, others do, but it is bearable.
So far I have had Lot of fun and learned a lot