LeTourneau University Reviews

I am in my first semester of college at LeTourneau. The campus is the perfect size for me since I come from a very small town and school. I am loving it so far.
LeTourneau's engineering education is very high quality with a variety of hands-on work to prepare you for the work force. If you want to study engineering then this is the place to go. Also, all the professors and students are very friendly and want to get to know you, which creates a great community to be a part of.
This private university gives you the quality of a solid education in a Christian environment. You learn to integrate your faith and education into this life we live in. This is a skill that is worth more than gold!
Start Your Review of LeTourneau University
I am a Global student, who has been taking classes for the previous two years. Not all of my courses lined up with my degree audit and that was a huge disappointment. I enjoyed the Classroom management course to prepare me for a classroom. However, I got into a classroom and discovered that theory does not always agree with real life experiences.
I am a working adult trying to finish my education at LeTourneau University. I have actually enjoyed my experience at LeTourneau. When I graduated high school I went to a technical school, so the experience in going to a traditional school was very different. The professors seemed to be more knowledgeable, and better in helping their students understand. When you get to college there is a conception that professors don't care if you get it or don't or if you show up for class, but with LeTourneau it's the complete opposite. The professors and administration staff care about your well being and life their while attending.
The only problem I have found is that sometimes it feels like there isn't enough communication between the student and the college.
Very friendly environment and one of the nicest campuses in the country. It’s relatively small size makes getting to classes very easy. Professors are easy to get ahold of and always willing to help. The people that go their are the nicest people you’ll ever meet and it is the safest place to be. I’ve never had any problems with students or faculty. The surrounding area is a little underwhelming not much to do very small quiet town. All of the facilities and classrooms are very nice and the entire campus is very clean.
LeTourneau University is just awesome. If you take your college courses seriously and would like to acquire social and academic skills to shape yourself in to better you, look no further cos it is the place for you.
I absolutely love LeTourneau! It is a great environment and the instructors really do care, not just about our academic success, but also our emotional and spiritual well-being. I love the people here, and it’s just a nice family.
It is a small college. Yet if have very up-to-date technology and facilities. I really enjoyed my visit! The people are really nice and everything is within comfortable walking distance. The available sports and exercise, fields and equipment are quite large in number and varied in type.
I have had a great experience studying at LeTourneau University, the staff are very helpful and the academics are great!
LeTourneau University has been amazing so far. I have made some really good friends already and I love every second I get to spend with them. My classes are great and the professors I have had have been even better. Being at LeTourneau has been a blessing as the small class sizes mean it is easy to communicate with professors in person and through email. They respond quickly and can answer most of your questions. I would not want to be anywhere else.
LeTourneau University is a fantastic school! The last four years that I have attended school here have been good! The community on campus is great, and the school provides a nurturing environment. The smaller class size allows for the students to be able to interact with the professors more. I have enjoyed all the classes that I have taken and learned so much from my time here at this university. The University works on providing exciting events that create community for those on campus. Overall, I would highly recommend LeTourneau University to those looking for a smaller high-quality school!
LeTourneau University is one of the few remaining universities that upholds Christian values. LeTourneau is a safe and conservative school with incredible professors providing a great education and is well respected in many industries.
I have had a great experience at this school. The professors are great and the people are amazing. The classes are challenging but still worthwhile.
I enjoy everything about LeTourneau University. The professors are excellent, the classes are interesting, and the students are great. The cafeteria is excellent too!
I loved Letournal because of its diversity, it reminded me about home and catholic membership. The people are very nice and supportive. They have aviation. They have good foos and teachers that can help you in any way needed
Start Your Review of LeTourneau University
I am online student so i don't know much about the campus scene, but i can tell you the professors are awesome and obtaining a degree from LeTourneau University is very much a wise investment
LeTourneau University offers a biblical approach of study any subject. I love attending and look foward to graduating with knowledge from both God and psychology.
Excellent online learning, simple to use website and the classes are normally one at a time so you can focus on them.