High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.38 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.44 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.44 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management89 Graduates
Mechanical Engineering46 Graduates
Elementary Education43 Graduates
Civil Engineering21 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities19 Graduates
Aeronautics and Aviation Technology18 Graduates
Electrical and Electronics Engineering14 Graduates
Human Services11 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.49 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.60 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.32 responses
LeTourneau University Reviews
It’s a wonderful Christian university and you will get a wonderful education. The campus life is great because most of the students really care about deepening their relationship with Christ and they have a lot of fun with other activities too. The teacher education program is great! They will challenge you, but they truly care that you succeed and become the best teacher you can be.
I love LeTourneau University! The small size allows me to be close with my professors. I know the head of the Mechanical Engineering department, and he often invites me and a few other students to visit his house down the street for Korean food, because he knows I love kimbab. I have gotten close with the people in my dorm. LeTourneau has challenged me, but also it has allowed me to be more comfortable in my own skin than I have ever been. I have grown spiritually, personally, professionally, and academically.
From the first week at LeTourneau I knew I'd chosen the right school. Yeah, Texas was as hot as ever but my roommate assignment was perfect and I have many good friends both in and out of my dorm. As an engineer, I got to build my own 3D printer the very first semester and I've had several other hands on projects for classes including welding, lathing, lego robotics, 3D modeling, and much more! When classes got tough, professors and friends alike were there to support me and when presentations went well, they celebrated, too. I loved it so much that I stayed three more weeks to do research. LeTourneau also has a group just for kids who've grown up in other cultures and even though it's been a few years since I lived overseas, it was great to meet other students with similar experiences and talk about issues that you don't experience if you've grown up in one culture your whole life. And of course, if you're looking for a place to get involved and serve through leadership, LeTourneau's got plenty of opportunities for you to join others or start something new!