High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.24 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.28 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.28 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.33 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.38 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.20 responses
Lenoir-Rhyne University Reviews
I love the small classroom sizes and the one on one help that you are able to receive from the professors. I’m not a huge fan of the living situations and I feel as if our facilities could be updated more for the price that we pay, but overall I love my school and the greek life we have here!
The campus at Lenoir-Rhyne University is stunning! It is one of the smaller college campus' if you compare it to colleges like Duke, NC State or others but it is friendly, family-like, and faculty is concerned about you. The class size is small so that as a student you get to know your professor and they get to know you. You are not a number, you are a person. That makes learning much more meaningful.
Lenoir-Rhyne University is more than a school- it is my home. I transferred here from a larger school in NC. I have been so pleased with the wonderful professors, the support from on campus staff, and the 20-25 small class size setting. LRU has so much to offer. Including clubs, sporting events, and not to mention that there is almost always something going on on-campus. The surrounding city of Hickory has lots to offer as well, including restaurants, bars, shopping and lots of parks and hiking trails.