High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.24 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.28 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.28 responses
Most Popular Majors
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies33 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management21 Graduates
Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies16 Graduates
Human Services14 Graduates
Management Sciences and Information Systems14 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.33 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.38 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.20 responses
Lenoir-Rhyne University Reviews
I love the small classroom sizes and the one on one help that you are able to receive from the professors. I’m not a huge fan of the living situations and I feel as if our facilities could be updated more for the price that we pay, but overall I love my school and the greek life we have here!
The campus at Lenoir-Rhyne University is stunning! It is one of the smaller college campus' if you compare it to colleges like Duke, NC State or others but it is friendly, family-like, and faculty is concerned about you. The class size is small so that as a student you get to know your professor and they get to know you. You are not a number, you are a person. That makes learning much more meaningful.
Lenoir-Rhyne University is more than a school- it is my home. I transferred here from a larger school in NC. I have been so pleased with the wonderful professors, the support from on campus staff, and the 20-25 small class size setting. LRU has so much to offer. Including clubs, sporting events, and not to mention that there is almost always something going on on-campus. The surrounding city of Hickory has lots to offer as well, including restaurants, bars, shopping and lots of parks and hiking trails.