Lenoir Community College Reviews

The teachers and staff help one feel at home and safe when learning here. These teachers and staff go out of their way to make sure you have the full university experience at the fraction of the cost. They are excellent at teaching and delivering the class material.
I start going to Lenoir Community College campus as first year Lenoir Early College High School student. I was extremely nervous because I was a freshman in high school on a college campus. Also I was part of new school just created. At first, everyone and I mean everyone including me had to adjusting to the new setting. I was really worry about having classes with college students, however, the college instructors made it easier by not signaling me out. They were very helpful,supportive and encouraging. They understood the position I was in and still didn't lower their standards. Instead they did all they can to help me reach those standards and pass our classes. Even doe I was a high school students, I was allowed to participate in college events. I graduated a year early in the Lenoir Early College High School and as Lenoir Community College student.
I attended Lenoir Community College for the early college program with Lenoir County Schools. It was a great experience with great teachers and awesome friends. The students are really involved and of course you have the teachers that are really involved and those that only care about the grades you make in the class. Overall, the thing I liked best were the teachers who were really involved and what I would like to see change is maybe the cost of the classes that have to be payed for out of pocket. An increase in the number of scholarships available would also be really nice.
Start Your Review of Lenoir Community College
As an online student, I love the opportunity to interact with my classmates and my professors in a way that allows me to feel present without actually being on campus. As a working father, I value my time, and with online education, I am able to continue on the road to my degree while providing for my son and working to make a better future for him.
I love LCC because it's 5 minutes away from my house. All of thr professors are extremely nice and will go out of their way to help you with whatever you need!!
There many morning, evening and middle of the day classes. Even hybrid and online help with flexibility.
There have been some issues with submitting assignments, but they were easily resolved.
I have not used this
I enjoy my classes and instructors. They usually try to make us learn in a very fun, effective environment.
I have not personally experienced this, but I have seen and head from others who have, and they claim it's fantastic.
Some classes can be overwhelming, however, useful. Chemistry and biology are very hands on classes and very demanding, but very well worth it.
The instructors are very easy to get along with and very understanding. The campus and well maintained and very secure.
You aren't able to interact with any students online. The class assignments are sometimes listed very confusingly. Students and professors don't have good relationships.
They don't have very many job prospects but they do have resources on their website that help you see what a job is and how much they make. They also tell you the need for the job in the next ten years which is very helpful.
Some teachers are understanding/flexible and others are not. There are only a couple different class times to choose from.
Online teachers don't really care about the students as much as a a face to face professor would. They Don't try to understand your personal needs. Our college lliason applies for classes for us and we dont interact with any of the other classmate online.
On campus not very many job prospects come to our school. We are only able to get an associates degree and we have average help with finding careers.
Start Your Review of Lenoir Community College
The classes are only about 16 students so the one on one teacher time is great. The professors all have different styles they use to teach which make learning easier. We have access to a variety of classes.
Teachers go out of their way to make sure you understand.
This school is just like a small family. The teachers here are very personal with their students and are willing to help. They make sure you are ready for any aspect of life before you graduate. I love GEC!