Lenape Practical Nursing is a public college located in East Franklin Township, Pennsylvania. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 140 undergraduate students. The Lenape Practical Nursing acceptance rate is 100%. The only major offered is Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN). Lenape Practical Nursing alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $37,400.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Lenape Tech Practical Nursing Program
Undergrads Over 25
Colleges like Lenape Tech Practical Nursing Program
- NGClarion County Career Center Practical Nursing Program
- 2 Year
- Shippenville, PA
- 3 reviews
- BPenn State New Kensington
- 4 Year
- New Kensington, PA
- 127 reviews
- B-Butler County Community College
- 2 Year
- Butler, PA
- 348 reviews
- NGSelma University
- 4 Year
- Selma, AL
- 5 reviews
Lenape Tech Practical Nursing Program Reviews
This is a wonderful program for anyone who is looking to enter the healthcare field. The instructors are wonderful and truly care about student performance. They are very thorough and are willing to answer and explain any questions or concerns students may have. I give this program an A+!