LeMoyne-Owen College Reviews

My experience at Lemoyne-Owen has been a great experience. The whole HBCU thing is amazing, learning the history of my school was fascinating,
I Like The Diversity And Academics At Lemoyne-Owen. I Love How Professor Actually Take Time To Work With Students.
I am overjoyed about my experience at LOC . From the time I enrolled into LeMoyne-Owen College has been great. People say I'm a walking billboard for the school, because I always have some apparel with LOC on it. I love my school, it has molded me to become a better woman in today's society. From school organizations to school sports has been a joy
Start Your Review of LeMoyne-Owen College
Lemoyne-Owen College is the first college I’ve attended. Lemoyne is in Tennessee and is a small HBCU in Memphis.
This is my first year attending . So far I've meet some great people. The students work together . The professors are involved and the student life is amazing.
What I like so far about Lemoyne is the campus and the dorms. The dorms are really nice and the campus is friendly and makes you feel as if your at home.
Students who share the same major learn from one another. The classrooms are small depending on the major. Ratio is 20:1 . Professors try their upmost to make you succeed. Students on campus have chances every week to join in campus events. I am so glad that security has been upgraded. They are in their own security trucks and they drive around the whole campus and on the lots. There are security guards on foot now also. I was a little surprised that LOC was named the top ten most affordable school in the U.S. especially being a private school.
I love that the class size is small. It's easy to get to class. The Professors are very helpful. I would love to see the college allow other organizations to be on campus. Give the students a choice of what they want to be a part of.
My Experience at The LeMoyne Owen College has been great !! The staff are very helpful and hands on . The student body Here is like a big family . Although it is a HBCU there are different races and cultures all around.
Housing is okay, but it is a little too high !
LeMoyne can be challenging , but the professors care about the students. We are all one big family at this institution!
I love everything about this college. There is nothing to dislike.
I'm not sure about the other students, but a degree from this school is invaluable.
Everything is set up perfectly in my opinion. I love the set up.
If the circumstances were different, I would be in a sorority.
I really haven't heard much about this Athletics here.
I like this college because the people here are very nice and helpful.
Start Your Review of LeMoyne-Owen College
dont depend on them for financial help
The strictness at the college is just as similar as other colleges.
The one thing that makes LeMoyne Owen College so unique is it being an HBCU. The school is history itself. There are also historical spots surrounding the college.