LeMoyne-Owen College Reviews

I have not been going to lemoyne school but i feel that every student and staff are more like family rather than students and teachers i get a more one on one experience with my professors
I like this school. Its close to my mom. I can get to where i need to go if needed. Its different but i like the change. Its helping me become a better student and person over all.
I love the professors. The coursework is reasonable. But other than that, the campus life is sorry (average at best). The communication sucks. I hear that allegedly some of their classes aren't even accredited. It's definitely the kind of college you start at and move on to something better. I really hate to say that because I still have love for L.O.C despite its cons, but its true.
Start Your Review of LeMoyne-Owen College
They offer amazing opportunities for students but a lot of students aren’t aware of these opportunities.
Lemoyne Owen is a very good college to is because you have a lot help on people showing you around the campus on each individual building to go to everybody is friendly so I say lemoyne is a good college to get your education and campus safety it is good but also need on improving things but every thing else is fine to so really nothing to complain about LOC I like and I hope that the upcoming freshman this year like it to.
If you like small schools than this is the school for you. You would feel like you are back in high school again.
My experience at Lemoyne-Owen has been a great experience. The whole HBCU thing is amazing, learning the history of my school was fascinating,
I Like The Diversity And Academics At Lemoyne-Owen. I Love How Professor Actually Take Time To Work With Students.
I am overjoyed about my experience at LOC . From the time I enrolled into LeMoyne-Owen College has been great. People say I'm a walking billboard for the school, because I always have some apparel with LOC on it. I love my school, it has molded me to become a better woman in today's society. From school organizations to school sports has been a joy
Lemoyne-Owen College is the first college I’ve attended. Lemoyne is in Tennessee and is a small HBCU in Memphis.
This is my first year attending . So far I've meet some great people. The students work together . The professors are involved and the student life is amazing.
What I like so far about Lemoyne is the campus and the dorms. The dorms are really nice and the campus is friendly and makes you feel as if your at home.
Students who share the same major learn from one another. The classrooms are small depending on the major. Ratio is 20:1 . Professors try their upmost to make you succeed. Students on campus have chances every week to join in campus events. I am so glad that security has been upgraded. They are in their own security trucks and they drive around the whole campus and on the lots. There are security guards on foot now also. I was a little surprised that LOC was named the top ten most affordable school in the U.S. especially being a private school.
I love that the class size is small. It's easy to get to class. The Professors are very helpful. I would love to see the college allow other organizations to be on campus. Give the students a choice of what they want to be a part of.
My Experience at The LeMoyne Owen College has been great !! The staff are very helpful and hands on . The student body Here is like a big family . Although it is a HBCU there are different races and cultures all around.
Housing is okay, but it is a little too high !
LeMoyne can be challenging , but the professors care about the students. We are all one big family at this institution!
Start Your Review of LeMoyne-Owen College
I love everything about this college. There is nothing to dislike.
I'm not sure about the other students, but a degree from this school is invaluable.
Everything is set up perfectly in my opinion. I love the set up.