LeMoyne-Owen College is ...
Private not-for-profit, HBCU, Inter-/Non-denominational
NCAA Division II (without football)
Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
LeMoyne-Owen College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.11 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.11 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management70 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies14 Graduates
Foundations of Education7 Graduates
Network, Database, and System Administration7 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services7 Graduates
Social Sciences6 Graduates
Early Childhood Education4 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.9 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.6 responses
After LeMoyne-Owen College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.7 responses
LeMoyne-Owen College Reviews
Review LeMoyne-Owen College
Students who share the same major learn from one another. The classrooms are small depending on the major. Ratio is 20:1 . Professors try their upmost to make you succeed. Students on campus have chances every week to join in campus events. I am so glad that security has been upgraded. They are in their own security trucks and they drive around the whole campus and on the lots. There are security guards on foot now also. I was a little surprised that LOC was named the top ten most affordable school in the U.S. especially being a private school.
LeMoyne can be challenging , but the professors care about the students. We are all one big family at this institution!
I love that the class size is small. It's easy to get to class. The Professors are very helpful. I would love to see the college allow other organizations to be on campus. Give the students a choice of what they want to be a part of.