LeMoyne-Owen College Reviews

I love that the class size is small. It's easy to get to class. The Professors are very helpful. I would love to see the college allow other organizations to be on campus. Give the students a choice of what they want to be a part of.
My Experience at The LeMoyne Owen College has been great !! The staff are very helpful and hands on . The student body Here is like a big family . Although it is a HBCU there are different races and cultures all around.
Housing is okay, but it is a little too high !
Review Your College
LeMoyne can be challenging , but the professors care about the students. We are all one big family at this institution!
I'm not sure about the other students, but a degree from this school is invaluable.
  • Mar 3 2016
  • Value
I love everything about this college. There is nothing to dislike.
Everything is set up perfectly in my opinion. I love the set up.
If the circumstances were different, I would be in a sorority.
I really haven't heard much about this Athletics here.
I like this college because the people here are very nice and helpful.
dont depend on them for financial help
The strictness at the college is just as similar as other colleges.
The one thing that makes LeMoyne Owen College so unique is it being an HBCU. The school is history itself. There are also historical spots surrounding the college.
  • Campus
Mostly there are events going on at the college like Gender Wars or fashions shows or even talent shows and sometimes, even more than once, girl pillow talk.
  • Campus
I do not know that much about off-campus housing but from what I know the teachers pretty much help the students with helping students find jobs and housing.
  • Housing
I really don't know much about the Greek life at LeMoyne Owen.
The overall experience at LeMoyne Owen College is great. The teachers actually care. You're not another number. The classrooms are not overwhelming and if I had a choice I wouldn't change it.
Review Your College
The weather is usually okay around the campus. There are some days where we would have snow, heavy rains, and 70 degree weather in the same week.
  • Campus
Being a college sophomore and living on campus has been very difficult to become accustomed to. There always seems to be maintenance problems with the dormitories, there are a lot of noise complaints of people talking/screaming loudly while students are trying to sleep, the majority of the security guards are always sitting at their desks and do not make sure that the perimeters of the campus are secured. There are several others factors that the majority of the students, as well as I, have complaints about.
  • Housing
Our college institution gains more and more students every year. With that being stated, the classrooms, dormitories, and the overall activity around the campus has become heavily populated and over crowded. Also, the security, organizations, and the attentiveness of the college's faculty and leadership are not catering to the student's needs.