Lehigh University Reviews

I play football here, but I am involved in various extracurriculars such as the Men of Color Alliance (MOCA), Center for Gender Equity, Black Student Union (BSU), and also a member of a fraternity. I have experienced pretty much everything Lehigh has to offer and have been satisfied with that experience so far.
My experience as an undergraduate at Lehigh has been nothing but a great experience.
I can't fathom why our campus has a "B" rating on Niche; the campus is one of the most beautiful that I've toured. Sure, it's on a mountain so sometimes you sweat before you reach your English class but honestly, the height differences around campus make the views stunning and also help keep off the Freshmen 15.
The immediate local area isn't incredible, but North Bethlehem (only a 20-minute walk from Campus) is a ton of fun and actually attracts tourists to see Historic Bethlehem, especially during Christmas time.
Overall I would 100% recommend Lehigh to any prospective high school student. The best thing that I could tell them is that besides a beautiful campus and great academics, is that Lehigh really provides you with great opportunities- which is something that I have come to value over anything else that a school can offer you.
So far, being a student at Lehigh has been a really great experience. I can see the endless opportunities now and for the future.
Review Lehigh University
I graduated a few years ago and cannot say enough positive things about this school. For me, it was the perfect place to challenge me and enable me to really grow into a better person. Having now worked with colleagues who attended a variety of other schools(particularly large public schools), I have come to appreciate the Lehigh family and the feel of the small school. The classes are challenging, the campus is beautiful, there is a vivid social scene. However, if you aren't looking for a large school where you and your peers can spend your time cheering on your school's sports teams, this might not be the right fit.
Choosing Lehigh is easily my best decision to date. This University has a culture of intellect with professors that truly care about their students. There are many research opportunities and it is very easy to involved in all aspects of campus life.
Lehigh is an institution that is very challenging and brings out the very best in students. This school has allowed me to travel over the time of my undergraduate experience.
Greek life dominates everything at this school. Its good because it brings a lot of parties, events and activity to campus, not so good because people rarely talk to people outside of their frat/srat. People are not very adventurous - all they do is study and party, don't expect to ever go off campus, or anything like that. I was expecting the work to be very challenging, as it was a reach school for me, but I getting all A's is surprisingly easy at least from the college of arts and sciences. Overall a fun party school with good academics. But if you aren't invested in joining greek life, or if you want to do anything other than study and party, don't come here.
I really have been enjoying my time here at Lehigh. The campus is beautiful! I am in the engineering school here and I have really enjoyed my classes. Lehigh is a great school for research. In fact, in the engineering school every professor is carrying out some sort of research. The downside of all the research here at Lehigh is that some of the professors are not the greatest teachers.
Like every University, Lehigh is what you make of it. I've been fortunate enough to have an amazing experience as a student athlete. As an engineering student, I know that the skills and network resources I have available to me are invaluable. I've made great friends and learned so much about myself throughout my time here. Plus it's a beautiful campus!
There's some people that really are about you and want you to succeed but others just hate their job and don't want to help anyone. The students love to party all the time and people tend to hang out with their own kind.
Definitely a Greek-life dominating school and drinking is the central theme within the Greek community. Lehigh has a strong work-hard play-hard attitude and it can seem a little difficult at times when your interests don't align with the culture.
Lehigh was a great experience. A "medium" sized school that feels small. Great relationships with professors and great opportunities for extra curricular activities. Top notch education on a beautiful campus.
The students at Lehigh University are friendly, and the academics in Engineering are wonderful. I really liked the food that was offered on campus.
When I went to visit this school, it was a large community that seemed to be a bit far from any big city. The students at the university were all very focused on their studies but did not lack any social skills. They all knew when was the time to socialize and enjoy themselves. The school spirit was present on any of the games they participated in, so it is a big supportive campus wit high academic success.
Lehigh has incredibly strong academic programs that will challenge the student to think outside the box. The professors are all very motivating and helpful during office hours and in class time.
This school has fantastic academic and connections to big firms. You are pretty much guarenteed to get a job after graduating from lehigh with the alumne connections that Lehigh has to offer.
Different companies come to the business center on a weekly basis, it is a fantastic place to make connectiosn. They really allow you to get the most of your education if you're willing to put the work in
Review Lehigh University
Lehigh is generally very safe, if you stay on the campus
I live in my chapters sorority house and while it's nice to live with all my friends, it's not as big as you would expect the rooms to be. I think it's almost ridiculous that we pay so much but don't have air conditioning in our facilities
I'm invovled in greek life on campus and it's changed my college experience for the better. I have found a lot of girls on campus that are just like me looking to have a great time but also work hard in school