COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
The Office of Admissions has suspended all prospective and admitted student campus visits through May 1. We are taking this extraordinary step in an effort to protect the health and safety of our community and visitors, as well as to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. See link for updates and links to virtual tools to tour our campus and learn about our community Learn More
- Party SceneA+
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeA-
Lehigh University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.51 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.60 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.60 responses
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.72 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.87 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.35 responses
Lehigh University Reviews
If you want good academics and also start on your path to becoming an alcoholic, then Lehigh is perfect for you!
Seems like the professors are always trying to take points off for small things, however, most know what they are talking about. Greek life and party scene are huge on this campus. it's very common for students to show up hungover in class (if they even go). The first week 5 people got arrested for drinking and 1 hospitalized. majority of students consume alcohol here but nobody forces you to. I would say that a solid 20-30% binge drink whenever they drink, which is basically 3-6 times a week. A very white school at first glance and second glance and third, the POC tend to stay in their groups.