Lee University is ...
NCAA Division II (without football)
Gulf South Conference
Lee University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.87 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.98 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.98 responses
Most Popular Majors
Theological and Ministerial Studies106 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities77 Graduates
Business Administration and Management69 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies54 Graduates
Public Relations35 Graduates
Elementary Education34 Graduates
Radio, Television, and Digital Communication28 Graduates
Biblical Studies20 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 59 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.107 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.133 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.52 responses
Lee University Reviews
I have loved my time at Lee University. I have had wonderful professors and the campus and surrounding area is beautiful with lots to do. There is a wide range of student diversity and lots of career choices and activities to get involved with. However, the dorms could use some major updating! When compared to dorms at other colleges that friends attend, Lee's housing/dorms and below par. My parents like that this college seems to be safe and isn't known to be a big party scene place. The campus food is just normal college food, nothing special. I have made some great friends, while at Lee, from other states and countries. I am glad that chose Lee University but wish that the tuition was a little more affordable to reduce the amount of loans that I will have once I graduate.
Lee is an amazing place to go to school. Such a gorgeous campus, caring professors, and an amazing emphasis on spirtual growth. Lot's of strict rules, but what else would you expect from a Christian university? If you want to go to a school where you can grow closer in your relationship with Christ while working towards your career and educational goals, then this place is definitely a good fit for you!
My experience at Lee University has been priceless. I came into my undergrad with high expectations and I cannot stress enough how Lee went beyond those expectations. No matter who you are, you automatically feel comfortable and at home on campus. All the staff and my fellow peers root for one another. Everyone sought to encourage, challenge, and care for one another, both within and outside of academics. This support was much appreciated. The classes and professors offer a challenging and fulfilling academic curriculum, preparing students in their professional careers. Classes are relatively small so that students created strong relationships with one another and the professor and could really get the most out of the class. The athletics and clubs offered are superb as well, as there is something for everyone. There is also much diversity on campus and people/clubs have a chance to share their culture with students so that greater appreciation for diversity is fostered.