L'Ecole Culinaire - Memphis is a for-profit college located in Memphis, Tennessee. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 346 undergraduate students. The L'Ecole Culinaire - Memphis acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Culinary Arts and Food Service and Restaurant and Food Services Management. Graduating 55% of students, L'Ecole Culinaire - Memphis alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $18,300.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review L'Ecole Culinaire - Memphis
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like L'Ecole Culinaire - Memphis
- C+Nashville State Community College
- 2 Year
- Nashville, TN
- 453 reviews
- B-Walters State Community College
- 2 Year
- Morristown, TN
- 408 reviews
- NGInternational Culinary Center - New York
- 2 Year
- New York, NY
- 30 reviews
- BThe Culinary Institute of America
- 4 Year
- Hyde Park, NY
- 790 reviews
L'Ecole Culinaire - Memphis Reviews
Won't start until October, but have relatives who have attended! My aunt loved it! So this review comes from her.
I have just enrolled and already love it. They teachers seem to love what they do and it shows in their teaching. The school have everything the students need available to make them become a successful chef.
Great Choice! Great School, Excellent Top Chef instructors very informative,If you are ready to learn how to become a great chef, this is the place to be,if you are willing to listen and learn with the right attitude then this is for you, when you leave this school upon completion you will have a tool box full of infromation and a great skill. The instructors and the whole staff makes it their personal mission to make sure you succeed and you will if you are truly ready to commit!