Lebanon Valley College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
NCAA Division III (with football)
Middle Atlantic States Athletic Corporation
Lebanon Valley College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.28 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.32 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.32 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management49 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies45 Graduates
Early Childhood Education33 Graduates
Special Education and Teaching27 Graduates
Music Performance24 Graduates
Radio, Television, and Digital Communication18 Graduates
Music Teacher Education15 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.38 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.41 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.18 responses
Lebanon Valley College Reviews
Currently, I am a freshman at Lebanon Valley College. There is a strong Physical Therapy Program here and many Biology Majors. The math program is also very strong. The campus is small but growing. Lebanon Valley College is a predominately white campus, although there is a strong support system for diverse students. Not all dorms have an air conditioning unit. Public Safety constantly picks up any fallen tree branches, shovels snow, and checks buildings to keep the campus safe. Annville is a small quiet town and the elderly are not afraid to call the police if the parties get too rowdy. The campus food is not the best, but there is always a salad bar and deli. Turkey Hill also supplies the ice cream. Overall, Student Life is wonderful because of the small campus atmosphere, residential life, and strong support systems.
My four years at Lebanon Valley College were hard, but well worth the grind. I made connections with several companies during my stay at LVC, one of which I'm currently interning with, which is Members 1st Federal Credit Union. I met many new people I hadn't known in high school, and I would say that many of these people will now be life-long friends of mine. Lastly, the professor care to take one-on-one time and ensure everyone's success. LVC was simply fantastic.
Deciding to go to Lebanon Valley College is one of the best decisions that I have ever made. The faculty and staff of the college are phenomenal and desire the success for students just as much as the students desire success. Dorms are typical of most colleges, and Residential Life does an amazing job of finding RA's and other personnel to make the transition and life at college easier. The dining hall has decent food, but more often than not, the food is mediocre. I would recommend having food in your dorm in case there is a day that the dining hall isn't serving something good.