Lebanon Valley College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.28 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.30 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.30 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management49 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies45 Graduates
Early Childhood Education33 Graduates
Special Education and Teaching27 Graduates
Music Performance24 Graduates
Radio, Television, and Digital Communication18 Graduates
Music Teacher Education15 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.36 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.39 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.18 responses
Lebanon Valley College Reviews
Currently, I am a freshman at Lebanon Valley College. There is a strong Physical Therapy Program here and many Biology Majors. The math program is also very strong. The campus is small but growing. Lebanon Valley College is a predominately white campus, although there is a strong support system for diverse students. Not all dorms have an air conditioning unit. Public Safety constantly picks up any fallen tree branches, shovels snow, and checks buildings to keep the campus safe. Annville is a small quiet town and the elderly are not afraid to call the police if the parties get too rowdy. The campus food is not the best, but there is always a salad bar and deli. Turkey Hill also supplies the ice cream. Overall, Student Life is wonderful because of the small campus atmosphere, residential life, and strong support systems.
When I visited Lebanon Valley I fell in love with the campus, the Peace Garden is my favorite place ever! The way they lay out courses is really nice too, and since they are a private college they are on the smaller end, which is perfect for me.
I enjoy the faculty and staff at this college, but the administration advertises itself as open-minded and student-oriented when in reality the situation is very much switched.