High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Lebanon County Area Vocational Technical School
Most Popular Majors
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)65 Graduates
Baking and Pastry Arts3 Graduates
Dental Assisting3 Graduates
HVAC and Refrigeration Engineering Technician2 Graduates
Automotive Mechanics1 Graduate
Concrete and Masonry1 Graduate
Culinary Arts and Food Service1 Graduate
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Lebanon County Area Vocational Technical School
- NGClearfield County Career & Technology Center
- 2 Year
- Clearfield, PA
- 3 reviews
- CLuzerne County Community College
- 2 Year
- Nanticoke, PA
- 300 reviews
- B-Automotive Training Center - Exton
- 2 Year
- Exton, PA
- 35 reviews
- NGJefferson County Dubois Area Vocational Technical Practical Nursing Program
- 2 Year
- Reynoldsville, PA
Lebanon County Area Vocational Technical School Reviews
The teachers are fantastic. They truly know their subject and help reinforce several topics so that as a student I can really learn, understand, and prosper from their knowledge and experience.
I am a nursing student and my classes are harder than expected. I work hard and make sure to read and look over my notes every night so that I do not fall behind at all. We have three separate classes that the instructors teach daily. The workload can be difficult and stressful at times, especially when we have multiple tests in a day. Clinical and lab experience allows us to get out there and practice our skills hands on.
Instructors Are Involved – I wish they could be more involved, but with our class size, it is kind of difficult. The only people who are involved are those who ask questions constantly. The registration was not too bad. You have to pass a test to be able to get into the school, which is pretty difficult.