Le Moyne College Reviews

Le Moyne is an amazing school with amazing people. Professors who do not even know you will greet you as you walk by. Professors are very friendly and understanding, they want to see you succeed. We have Linda Lemura as president, She is the FIRST female jesuit president. She is very friendly and actually connects with students on campus.
Great experience at Le moyne. Would not have chose any other school. Awesome considering it is a smaller campus! Loved everyone I meet there. Greatness meets goodness!
The professors are incredible. Not only are they incredibly smart, talented, and experienced, they really care about their students and will do anything to help them to succeed. I am proud to be an alumni and everywhere I go when I a representing Le Moyne I always receive praise about how good of a school it is. Campus housing and life is improving and sports teams are great.
Start Your Review of Le Moyne College
Le Moyne is an awesome college. The environment is positive. Professors are always willing to help. Any one in any department is always available. Class ratio is a perfect size so that you can get to know your professor better as well as any classmates.
Pretty cool place. Attending in the next year. Lots of opportunities, good cafeteria services and some nice people. It’s a awesome place to go. Beautiful campus
Le Moyne is a great school. Really truly, an amazing school with a plethora of opportunities. College is all about what you make it, and I believe that I was set up to succeed at Le Moyne. They give you all of the tools to do things, but they don't spoon feed anything to you. You do have to work hard to be successful, and I feel like that helps contribute to life long learners. They lost a whole star with me for two reasons. Sodexo, their cafeteria, sucks. They don't make good food, and sometimes it's even inedible. Also, the parking. Seriously common sense, don't sell parking passes for spots you don't have. Year after year, they constantly have issues with parking. I don't understand why they haven't paved another lot yet.
Le Moyne has so many required classes that are such a waste of time. They call them "philosophy" or "theology" but they're all basically "how to write." I came in with 37 credits from high school college level courses and it's still going to take me two years to finish my required courses. It's honestly ridiculous. Everyone here is super cliquey, too. If you don't make friends the first week you're basically screwed. The food is always the same and 90% of the time it's chicken. They say Le Moyne is diverse but it's mostly white. The lack of diversity is genuinely disappointing. Only good thing about the school is the small class size.
Le Moyne is a very safe environment and I am happy with my decision to attend college here. I feel like this college will set me up not just for the professional world, but for life itself. I could not ask for anything more in a college. Le Moyne has been great so far.
I went to a open house a few months ago and from the very first step I took onto the campus, I felt as if I was back at home! This college is a very small and connected college and it brings everyone together to form a close bond. I truly enjoy everything about it!
Le Moyne College is a small campus and offers small classes that I found very helpful and useful. Larger university classes weren’t for me, so Le Moyne was a perfect fit. The professors here actually get to know you and help you whenever needed, offering office hours and meetings by appointments. Le Moyne’s core curriculum requires all students of all majors to take different liberal arts classes, which I think is helpful for students who were unsure of their major starting out. The Jesuit education provided by Le Moyne is thorough and all around excellent. I also commuted to Le Moyne and I found that my professors were always understanding and accomodating if I were ever in the situation where I wouldn’t be able to attend class, such as weather conditions and other external forces that I wouldn’t be able to control. My experience at Le Moyne has been pleasant since day one, and I’m proud to be a soon-to-be graduate from this college.
I love it at Le Moyne. It isn't a big school, and classes are usually very small so it is easy to get to know your professor and classmates. It's also near Syracuse University and there are a lot of opportunities to take classes there as well. I also enjoy the ease of being able to get to places without a car since there is a bus stop right near campus. The staff is great and they really try to get to know you and help you out in any way possible. There is also an awesome medical staff and they offer so many resources. I have made many great friends on campus and have gotten so many opportunities.
I will be entering Le Moyne College as a transfer students on Spring 2018. I have not started school yet but with the times I have been on campus, I am definitely sure it is a great place and I know I will have a wonderful experience.
The professors are very set in their ways and love to force their beliefs down your throat. If you are republican or conservative here then professors love to try and silence your opinions and scream theirs. Certain professors one in particular are complete crackheads. Especially in the stats department. The parking is awful and I frequently have to make my own parking spots either on the grass or double parking. The RAs for the most part are pretty cool if you aren't being an idiot. The core classes are useless and the professors are very opinionated and unwilling to see any other points of view.
Your getting what you pay for here. The school is the same cost as a state school but offers a better education.
Le Moyne has very small structured class sizes which makes things easier when it comes to learning. Also this is a diverse community, we all come from different backgrounds. We come together and create my wonderful events together
It has a small diverse campus that is amazing, caring and loving. Le Moyne college is a best fit for everyone. Staff, faculty, and students are very nice and welcoming
Le Moyne College is in Syracuse, NY and is located close the conveniences of the city, while still offering the community feel of the suburbs. The professors are welcoming and often go out of their way to lend support to their students. The liberal arts education offers a unique experience which puts students in a position to explore different disciplines creating more well-rounded students. The opportunities to join clubs and travel through the school are both plentiful and cost effective. Overall, a Le Moyne education is well-worth the cost.
Start Your Review of Le Moyne College
I'm a senior at Le Moyne, I feel prepared for grad school after studying at this fine institution. Almost all of my professors have earned their doctorate and have lots of experience living all over the world, including the career field I want to be successful in: consulting. Professors are easy to access including via text. Lots of tutoring available. There is an abundance of extracurricular events, including guest speakers from many nations, internships, work studies you name it. The institution is priced competitively with attractive scholarships. One more parking lot would do a lot for the college.
I enjoy the friendliness of the staff and students at Le Moyne College. However, I would like to see more progressive change on campus (ex. easier access to recycling/composting, more diversity and more acceptance).
Horrible campus. Almost no parking available and what is available is at the bottom of an obnoxiously large hill which is horrible in the winter. Tuition costs are exorbitant and the offerings are paltry in light of the obscene cost. Core requirements are a slap in the face. Every student is expected to take a disgusting amount of fake classes at a painful cost. Don't expect any of these credits to transfer with you if you leave. Also force both a religious studies class and a theology class on all students. Professors for basic 100-level Core requirement classes will treat the class like a 300-level for some reason. Some teachers are fine, although if they aren't pointlessly harsh then they are unorganized pushovers with little structure to their class and heavily reliant on group work. The classrooms are very small and you'll NEVER have enough room to write at a desk/table since whatever room you are in will be simply too small and cramped. Extremely dangerous surrounding area.