LDS Business College Reviews

Small community dedicated to deep learning. Large enough to keep getting to know new people. Small enough to walk into a room and know at least one person.
It is a great place to learn. If you are interested in learning from a religious point of view. High standards are required and people is very friendly.
Its a wonderful church school environment. Great teachers that work with you to succeed. I cannot believe how much fun I have my first semester. There seemed to be an event once a week and they give you plenty of time and resources for homework and class time. Everything is basically included in tuition: Books, computers, tutors, mentors, classes, activities, and even have an onsite cafe and store.
Start Your Review of LDS Business College
I love how personal it is here. Friends are easy to find and make and instructors are mostly very charismatic and all helpful. Class sizes are small, like high school class size which makes it so much easier to get individualized guidance when needed. Programs are tailored to get you trained in the most applicable skills and knowledge you need to have for your chosen career path. Problem might be transferring credits for some programs to a different 4-year college. Very affordable education.
They do there best to help you learn and succeed. The teachers love getting to know you and will go the extra mile to see that you understand the material.
I love LDSBC. Great place to go if your not sure what you want to do for a profession. Classes are small, teachers are great, have real life experience in what they teach!
I like the environment the college has. There are students diversity from many different countries. I like the methodology that teachers have. They are more dedicated to resolved student's doubts.
Awesome college! Almost all the instructors work in a related field with what they teach. Almost all the instructors are willing to work with students who are having trouble keeping up, and the tutors who are available for the different areas of study are also really good.
I really enjoyed going to Latter-Day Saints Business College. I was in a great spiritual environment. My teachers were very kind with me. I enjoyed learning from them. I hope to take more classes and be able to grow. So that one day I may marry and have a family of my own to raise.
Lds Business College has been an amazing experience. Students and Staff are all very nice and helpful. The classes size are small, which gives you opportunities to have more on-on-one time with teachers.
the career services are great. they are good at reaching out to you and making sure that you are taken care of and that you have a detection you are headed in with your career.
i have only taken one online course at the collage and that was interesting. i felt the teacher wasn't very good at teaching online. it felt more like we were just taught ourselves the whole time but that might just be what online courses are.
i have loved this school because it is easy to fit in and to enjoy the learning experience. the students are very friendly with each other and the teachers are great people. it is also very easy to transfer credits to local school. i do not know how effective transferring out of state is for this school.
the courses are great but some times i feel like that class times are just not long enough. the teachers are great in their relationships with there student as well as their ability to effectively teach their subjects.
because of the connections the school has with many local business, many of the students are hired right out of the door when they graduate.
I haven't had too much experience with it yet.
Focused classes with a lot of interaction.
Start Your Review of LDS Business College
There were a lot of options and I was guided.
The overall courses are well balanced and helpful.
The opportunities that are provided are amazing.