Lawrence Tech is committed to providing students the latest advancements in technology. The 4500-student, private university is one of the nation's premier schools in engineering, architecture, science, and applied technology, with over 100 programs in Colleges of Architecture & Design, Arts & Sciences, Engineering, and Management.
LTU provides students a "theory and practice" approach to learning. Applied research, industry partnerships, co-ops, and internships give students real-world preparation.
LTU offers 20 NAIA varsity sports, band, dance team, and club and intramural sports.
Lawrence Technological University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.33 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.29 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.29 responses
Mechanical Engineering51 Graduates
Electrical and Electronics Engineering26 Graduates
Business Administration and Management22 Graduates
Computer Science18 Graduates
Engineering Technology17 Graduates
Information Technology17 Graduates
Architectural Engineering Technician16 Graduates
Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering15 Graduates
Design and Visual Communications13 Graduates
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.28 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.37 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.21 responses