COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Please refer to our website for COVID-19 updates. Learn More
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodC
- Student LifeB
With the guidance of Henry and Edsel Ford, Lawrence Technological University developed during an innovation explosion that would change the world. LTU is still changing the world by preparing students in colleges of Arts & Sciences, Architecture & Design, Business & IT, and Engineering to solve tomorrow’s problems. Students and alumni have gone on to design and engineer the tools, buildings, and products that helped define their generations. Tomorrow’s LTU students will do the same.
LTU provides students a "theory and practice" approach to learning. Applied research, industry partnerships, co-ops, and internships give students real-world preparation. Because of this, 92% of our students are employed or admitted to graduate school at graduation, and we have an 11% return on investment nationally according to PayScale.
With more than 50 student organizations, 30 NAIA varsity sports, band, dance team, and intramural sports, our students find ways to enjoy outside the classroom as well!
Lawrence Technological University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.33 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.37 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.37 responses
Mechanical Engineering95 Graduates
Electrical Engineering31 Graduates
Engineering Technician25 Graduates
Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering19 Graduates
Civil Engineering19 Graduates
Computer Science18 Graduates
Interior Architecture12 Graduates
Design and Visual Communications10 Graduates
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Lawrence Tech BSIT students experience small class sizes, hone their team-building & leadership skills through interdisciplinary student projects, get real world business experience through professional associations, industry partnerships, co-ops and internships are eligible to earn early admission to the MBA or MSIT programs , and receive professional mentoring through the Student Advisory Board
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.36 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.45 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.21 responses