High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Laurel University
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Laurel University Reviews
Teachers are kind, compassionate individuals who don't care about your grade in the class but they care about what you pull out from the class to apply it in real life. They teach you to think outside the box and always put your trust in God. I love this school and it made me realize I want to stay in North Carolina because this is home now.
Race relations are promoted by the federal government, at our school we don't buy into the race war being promoted. We are diverse just like Yahweh intended us to be.
Being a very small school the professors have the time to teach correctly. They aren't overwhelmed with 30 or more in a class room or thousands of students. The workload is heavy and professors are usually available to help the students even if they are currently taking their class.