You have an amazing story to share - so let LCCC help you discover the next chapter. Nestled in southeast Wyoming (and a hop away from both the great outdoors and city life), Cheyenne is a thriving town that has so much to offer. At LCCC, we are now proud to offer students Guided Pathways - where we work with you closely and on a personalized level to give you an education that leads to your career - whether that means after you get a certificate or associate degree with us or after you transfer to a four-year school. LCCC is dedicated to provided you an educational experience that means more than just the degree. And our campus continues to grow! You can experience a number of new buildings intended to serve the needs of the students - including residence halls, library, student center, Flex-Tech, performance space, science facilities, and so much more. On top of it all, LCCC students are eligible for millions in grants and scholarships. So let your story unfold at LCCC.
Laramie County Community College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.42 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.41 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.41 responses
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.43 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.43 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.16 responses
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey