High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Lansdale School of Business
Most Popular Majors
Massage Therapy and Bodywork23 Graduates
Medical Assistant19 Graduates
Business Support Services14 Graduates
Network, Database, and System Administration11 Graduates
Medical Office Assistant8 Graduates
Computer Systems Technician7 Graduates
Computer Graphics4 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Lansdale School of Business
- C+Luzerne County Community College
- 2 Year
- Nanticoke, PA
- 295 reviews
- CFortis Institute - Forty Fort
- 2 Year
- Forty Fort, PA
- 17 reviews
- C+Central Penn College
- 4 Year
- Summerdale, PA
- 221 reviews
- B-Montgomery County Community College - Central Campus
- 2 Year
- Blue Bell, PA
- 447 reviews
Lansdale School of Business Reviews
I think this is a really good school for students who don't want that college experience with parties and stuff and they just want to learn.
The process at LSB was fairly good. I met with three different people; one to discuss classes and two others about mainly financial aid. The first person I talked to was a man that was not a great "people person" and he confused myself and my mother quite a bit. Then I have a second person that was a woman and she was wonderful. She explained everything to me that I needed to know and took her time to explain stuff to us if we didn't understand. She also was very helpful with talking to me about scheduling classes around my hectic work schedule.
Small school but it does have a nice student resource center/library, lounge/cafe, and classrooms.