Lanier Technical College Reviews

I attended collefe here when I first graduated from high school. I went for a degree in Horticulture. I ended having kids and having to drop out due to stress and financial difficulties. I'm returning and this time I am going for Medical Coding. I love the campuses, the staff are very helpful, friendly and honest. The teachers I've met and have had classes with have been great. They are very knowledgeable, flexible and understanding when things happen (like family emergencies). It's been very easy to get myself back into school and I'm looking forward to getting this degree finished quickly.
Great Teacher , great classes. First year and I had a wonderful experience.
Teachers understands and work with you.
Lanier Technical College is a very good school that can help you achieve a certification or complete various core classes in order to transfer. However, as a student, the advisors at Lanier Technical College do not evaluate your success in your program and officials at the school does not provide recent information to the students. Online classes are not well taught and professors of online classes are difficult to reach.
Start Your Review of Lanier Technical College
This is a great school to attend if your trying to get a degree in an exact field. Lanier Technical College offers internships at the end of your program of study to make sure you get yourself into the profession your going to school for. I attend classes at the Forsyth Campus and i love the classrooms. The environment is very clean, and the administrators there are very helpful. I would recommend this school for mothers like myself. It can be difficult going back to classes when you are raising a child. Lanier Tech. has an entire schedule you can choose from to help suit your needs. I was lucky enough to find one of my classes offered online.
My experience at Lanier tech was good, the campus was nice and kept clean. The teachers were very helpful.
I enjoyed the teachers I had at Lanier Tech. Courses are available on multiple campuses to make it more accessible as well as a lot online.
For a technical school, it was not bad. The most difficult part was communication there. I felt like I wasn't really part of the school because it was difficult to get involved. However my classes were good, I learned a lot and did good on all of my exams.
I enjoy the way the teachers show the class. They don't give up on the students. I once had a problem i couldn't resolve on my own I then asked my teacher for advice, so he sat next to me and went through it step by step. Not a lot of college teachers are willing to actually do this most simply give the assignment and not help the struggling students.
My major is not offered, however icannot transfer until 30 credits are reached therefore im wasting time and money
Every teacher i have had, has strayed from the syllabus. Has not taken the time to email students back.
The school it's great, the teachers really try and do their best to help you from core classes to getting into your degree.
I like going to Lanier because it's a small school, you don't feel like just a number. People are always there to help you and the classes are fun. I would definitely do it all over.
I am currently not working so my classes are very flexible and my schedule is great!
I love my school, all the faculty here makes me feel important and they're just the best!
Professors are very strict and sometimes hard to satisfy. Other than that I love my courses.
I can't really rate it because I haven't gotten nor asked for any career prospects.
I love my student body, it's very diverse and I can say everyone gets along, so far. Also what I love my classes aren't to full
Start Your Review of Lanier Technical College
Very good tuition compared to other schools. My financial aid process wasn't easy though.
I believe we have good job prospects, but I'm not very aware of any of the other things.
My program of study currently helps us get jobs in day cares, it doesn't offer many good jobs.