Langston University Reviews

I began my matriculation at Langston University in August of 2012. It was and still is my home away from home. I gained lifetime friendships, networking, and lessons as a student. If I could chose Langston all over again; I would. It has been an amazing experience and I have LU to thank for that.
I've only taken one summer class so at this point there isn't a lot for me to rate. Counselors are very nice and easily accessible. Cost is affordable. Campus is easily accessible
I have loved it so far. One of the best schools I have ever attended. The professors are really nice and they genuinely care about your academics
Start Your Review of Langston University
Langston is a great school, everyone is nice and care about each other I felt home when I took a visit,the food is great and I'm a football fan so the football team did really good its a great school.
The experience I got at Langston University this past year was beyond amazing to me. I really enjoyed meeting new people and seeing all the good work and dedication that everyone gives around there. Like it's truly amazing to me. The classes are so awesome and the help you can get if needed is excellent. I enjoy how the organizations and clubs come together to help raise money but also do nice things for the students on campus to help them be greater and reach for there full potential.
I’m from California and my experience at Langston has been a completely different experience then what I am used to because it’s in a whole other state. So when I had visited the school for the first time I was amazed by how the people were so different, like the way the talked and mannerism. But the best part about the school is the on campus lifestyle; the students and faculty were so full of energy and excitement, and so proud to be a Langston Lion, and that energy really made me feel welcomed with open-arms.
Langston University is a wonderful school that truly develops it's students into brilliant leaders, if the students are willing to apply themselves and take what the school has to offer. I'm extremely grateful to call Langston University my HBCU!
Langston University is the only HBCU in Oklahoma. I chose to attend this college because the visit felt like home. It’s sureounded by people you are familiar with, and is like one big family. You have small classes so you can pay attention, and get the extra help you need from your professors. The environment is great and the atmosphere is what I love most. Some things I would like to see change is the way things are organized. Add more things around school like better food, and more resources we can need.
I am Oneka Cayenne. I am a senior at Langston University in Langston, OK. I was born and raised I Brooklyn, NY. I originally came out to Langston because of my mentor receiving a job offer here. Langston accepted right away and every since I step foot here, I fell in love. This was my first HBCU, from the friendly students, faculty, and staff, to the Greeks hosting events, to the outstanding tutors, I knew this school was it. Although, it is my last year and like other other seniors I cannot wait to graduate, but I will miss this school dearly, and the hard times of being stressed and crying my eyes out from all the work I was receiving including the work I volunteered to do around the campus. I was in the University's concert choir, apart of the production team recording graduations, honors day and such. I will forever have a place for Langston University.
I loved the way they welcome you with open arms as if you were already family. The way the staff takes their time with you and gets you all of the needed information you, guidance, courage and unconditional love.
Langston is an easy school, nothing really too bad about it. It’s a small school so you can actually have one on one time with the professors
As a current undergraduate student at Dear old Langston University, my first year experience has been great! I love the hospitality and the joy, we as first time freshman have recieved from the staff and students. They offer a very broad choice of organizations for everyone to choose from. Getting around campus wasn’t difficult and there were people to help if we needed it. I can’t stress the issue enough that this was a great choice of school for me and many others.
I love the support system at my school, there always someone there reaching out to help when you need it.
It's a pretty good school and rich in culture. It being an HBCU, you have the chance to meet people who have the same complexion as you do, but have a different background and a story to them. People are very welcoming here and you grow into a family pretty easily.
I love the culture and the environment here at Langston University. Langston University gives you a really at home feelin. Everyone here is so friendly and it feels good being around genuinely caring people who want to see you succeed.
I went for a visit and it was fun and informative. I loved the atmosphere as well as the Physical Therapy program is awesome. I look forward to being a part of a HBCU and the historical experience. I do hope to pass this experience down to my children one day. I was impressed with the small classes. It really put my mind at ease.
My experience here at Langston was very rocky in the beginning coming miles away from home to a state i didn’t know without a car. Enrolling into a school with nothing very close around everything is further out and towards the city. I did enjoy the school parties the classes and the games. Our campus isn’t that big but it’s a good size. I like that the classes aren’t all big some are small, how our library is open late nights and early mornings. I Love that our school professors and administrators interact with us on campus. I don’t enjoy or cafe food, that’s one thing i wish the school would invest money in and into the schools WiFi. Academically the school is great with teaching and you’ll learn something new every day.
Start Your Review of Langston University
Great school! I love my HBCU, everyone is welcoming and relatable. A family like environment. Much love
My experience at Langston is very enthusiastic, you have to come out of your shell and be sociable. I really enjoy going to an HBCU I learned new things about our culture everyday. We are very welcoming to any race. I would like to see more people getting out and contributing with events. Also the main reason why Langston feels like home is because we are a big family and we are always looking out for each other. Especially when we have rivals against other schools you would never knew how many fans are rooting for you.
My overall experience at Langston University was interesting. Being my first college experience I'd say it has given me a pretty decent look of how to prepare for the next step in my book of goals. The professors here care about your future, and will do their best to help you carry out your goals. This university offers a great learning environment to help you obtain the proper education you desire. Off the books, the campus lifestyle is good aswell. The students and faculty for the most part are really friendly. Everyone wants to see everyone succeed. If you need any information, they're ready to assist in any way they can. This is a great college and I recommend this university to any and all who's interested in a brighter future.