Langston University Reviews

Langston University is a very welcoming school , there is always new people to meet. With me being a undergraduate and Langston being one of the schools I want to go to , I know I will fit in perfectly.
I love Langston university, my daughter is alumni and graduated 2018, and so I decided to attend the nursing program here to become an alumni as well . I love the fact that its a HBCU, affordable and that they cater to the minority population. What I would change about Langston is the communication techniques. I felt like there can be a gap in communication on the schools part.
Langston is a family oriented school. They make sure their students feel comfortable enough to talk to professors, counselors, and all staff if they have questions, comments, and concerns. They believe you can do anything you put your mind to. Most of all, they want you to be the best version of yourself you can be.
Start Your Review of Langston University
I attend the OKC/LU campus in Oklahoma City. The classes are small, but the teachers are great. I like the one on one attention you get in small classes. The main campus works hard to bring the main campus to the city campus. This makes us feel apart of the school.
I transferred here last semester spring 2018 and it was the best decision I have ever made. I was scared about being new but they welcomed me with open arms. I also Love the environment and the culture is amazing!
Langston university is a wonderful with great life in all aspects. We have great nursing programs, great professors and also student life is wonderful. Also the school has great winning athletic programs such as Football and basketball plus many more I feel Langston university is a great HBCU and recommend young students to attend. Next I also feel that our graduation rate is increasing a lot due to our students and teaching really communicating and pshing our students to be the best they can be.
I love everything about Langston university. the people are very helpful and nice. The dorms are very safe and warm. the officers are sweet also. The students are always smiling and having fun and I can tell they enjoy Langston just as well as I do.
Langston University is the best and only HBCU school in Oklahoma. The people here are from all over but when we come together you'll think we are one big happy family , and we are one. The energy on this campus is nothing but a positive and safe place to be. Yes , every school have their ups and downs but its how we move forward from it that makes us a wonderful campus. Being here at Langston University has taught me how to be more independent and strong. I know it sounds a little cliché , but being a student here at Langston University helped me find myself mentally, physically and spiritually. I appreciate everyone here and blessed to be here. The one thing I will change about my campus is nothing. I wish for it to stay the same positive and safe campus. I love dear ol Langston University.
I've been enjoying Langston university my whole duration. There have been a few discrepancies but they were worked out promptly and successfully. There really isn't anything for me to complain about. Looking forward to my graduation ceremony.
I would like to see better organization when it comes to new student process. The professors are great but the communication has a large gap between departments.
I love Langston university I like how they are really nice people and you can also learn a lot by coming to Langston University
I began my matriculation at Langston University in August of 2012. It was and still is my home away from home. I gained lifetime friendships, networking, and lessons as a student. If I could chose Langston all over again; I would. It has been an amazing experience and I have LU to thank for that.
I've only taken one summer class so at this point there isn't a lot for me to rate. Counselors are very nice and easily accessible. Cost is affordable. Campus is easily accessible
I have loved it so far. One of the best schools I have ever attended. The professors are really nice and they genuinely care about your academics
Langston is a great school, everyone is nice and care about each other I felt home when I took a visit,the food is great and I'm a football fan so the football team did really good its a great school.
The experience I got at Langston University this past year was beyond amazing to me. I really enjoyed meeting new people and seeing all the good work and dedication that everyone gives around there. Like it's truly amazing to me. The classes are so awesome and the help you can get if needed is excellent. I enjoy how the organizations and clubs come together to help raise money but also do nice things for the students on campus to help them be greater and reach for there full potential.
I’m from California and my experience at Langston has been a completely different experience then what I am used to because it’s in a whole other state. So when I had visited the school for the first time I was amazed by how the people were so different, like the way the talked and mannerism. But the best part about the school is the on campus lifestyle; the students and faculty were so full of energy and excitement, and so proud to be a Langston Lion, and that energy really made me feel welcomed with open-arms.
Start Your Review of Langston University
Langston University is a wonderful school that truly develops it's students into brilliant leaders, if the students are willing to apply themselves and take what the school has to offer. I'm extremely grateful to call Langston University my HBCU!
Langston University is the only HBCU in Oklahoma. I chose to attend this college because the visit felt like home. It’s sureounded by people you are familiar with, and is like one big family. You have small classes so you can pay attention, and get the extra help you need from your professors. The environment is great and the atmosphere is what I love most. Some things I would like to see change is the way things are organized. Add more things around school like better food, and more resources we can need.
I am Oneka Cayenne. I am a senior at Langston University in Langston, OK. I was born and raised I Brooklyn, NY. I originally came out to Langston because of my mentor receiving a job offer here. Langston accepted right away and every since I step foot here, I fell in love. This was my first HBCU, from the friendly students, faculty, and staff, to the Greeks hosting events, to the outstanding tutors, I knew this school was it. Although, it is my last year and like other other seniors I cannot wait to graduate, but I will miss this school dearly, and the hard times of being stressed and crying my eyes out from all the work I was receiving including the work I volunteered to do around the campus. I was in the University's concert choir, apart of the production team recording graduations, honors day and such. I will forever have a place for Langston University.