1. Greenwood, SC
  2. 4 Year

Lander University Reviews

One of my favorite things about Lander is the size. It's not big, yet it's also not too small. The class sizes are really good for me and how I learn. I'm always able to contact my professors and get help and talk to them when I need it. All the people are so nice, everybody's always willing to help you out with anything.
I like that Lander is a smaller college. It really allows for a depper conection to the other students abd professors.
I absolutely love Lander so far. I never run out of things to do because there are always so many things going on! The small class sizes are wonderful, and everything is very academically based. I finished my first semester with all As so I couldn't ask for anything better!
Awesome school with awesome faculty. Not too big that you get forgotten but not too small that you're the main event
I am a student at Lander University and for me, it is a great school. Lander has friendly staff and students that help students through school. The faculty is friendly also and are willing to help students who are struggling with classes or just to pop in and talk. Also being a resident there are resident assistance that show they care about you and help you in any way that they can. One thing I would like to change about the school is thier variety of meal choices in the cafe. I would like them to have a broader variety to home cook meals.
Lander University is a great institution academically that has many qualified professors who have a passion to not only teach students but to also see their students pursue their dreams, expand their knowledge and perfect their talents with any given majors. I would love to see more activities throughout the year so the students are not as bored and in their rooms so much. Also the fraternities and sororities are not as involved with the campus as much as they could truly be.
What I like about the college is the friendly atmosphere. Even though I'm a sophomore at the college, my first and second year has been good. The teachers are helpful for any concerns you have. Also the teachers care for the students along with, having that guaranteed one on one time if I need help. The only thing I would change, is to make it bigger. Like save up enough funds to create a actual football team, or increase the popularity of rugby. The reason why is so it can bring more attraction and fun events to go to on the weekends. Also some more dorms too.
I really enjoy the atmosphere here at Lander. The people are nice, the housing is comfortable, and the cafeteria is pretty good. So far, most of my professors have been pretty great. They are really helpful and easy to get along with, not to mention knowledgeable. I'm not really sure if I'd want to change anything; maybe more single-room housing?
My experience has been very good so far, however, the students were not as academically inclined as I thought they were going to be. The Honors College was very easy to get into, and as such the people are really no more over achieving than the average populace. The teachers have all been very helpful and knowledgeable and they seem genuinely interested in my success, which is a very big plus for the college itself. The sports games are free, however, I am not a big sports person so having to pay for it out of a part of my tuition is very frustrating.
Everything here is amazing except for the fact that it is a suitcase college.
Seems interesting. I might even join one.
I just transferred so i'm not sure about everything just yet.
Great school. Lander is amazing. Glad I decided to transfer.
The Greeks and the non-Greeks treat each other as equals and both participate in on and off campus events.
Everyone is supportive of the teams and has great sportsmanship.
Everyone is very friendly and my professors are very understanding and approchable.
I feel safe walking around on campus at Lander University. Our LUPD will even walk me to my room at night if I do not feel comfortable walking alone.
Campus housing at Lander University is great. The housing places are safe and close to class.
  • College Freshman
  • 7 months ago
  • Housing
Our Greel Life on campus is not supper big but you do notice them on campus.
Our team performance at Lander University is great. We also always have a great turn out for fan support.