Lander University is ...
NCAA Division II (without football)
Peach Belt Conference
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.49 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.50 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.50 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management106 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities36 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science35 Graduates
Early Childhood Education17 Graduates
Elementary Education17 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.56 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.66 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 34 responsesReport
After Lander University
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.38 responses
Lander University Reviews
Review Lander University
I absolutely love Lander so far. I never run out of things to do because there are always so many things going on! The small class sizes are wonderful, and everything is very academically based. I finished my first semester with all As so I couldn't ask for anything better!
Lander is a great university. It is small, which mean smaller class sizes. Having small class sizes is an advantage because the professors get to know you and help you one on one. My experience at Lander has been a great college experience so far. The people are nice and friendly. I like all the activities different organizations host. I like that the community of Greenwood is here for Lander. Lander has so much to offer and has great opportunities.
Lander University is a great institution academically that has many qualified professors who have a passion to not only teach students but to also see their students pursue their dreams, expand their knowledge and perfect their talents with any given majors. I would love to see more activities throughout the year so the students are not as bored and in their rooms so much. Also the fraternities and sororities are not as involved with the campus as much as they could truly be.