Lancaster County Career & Technology Center is ...
Lancaster County Career & Technology Center Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.7 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Lancaster County Career & Technology Center
Most Popular Majors
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)184 Graduates
Veterinary Technician and Assistant16 Graduates
Automotive Mechanics11 Graduates
Medical Assistant11 Graduates
Dental Assisting9 Graduates
Medical Records Technician8 Graduates
Electrical Engineering Technician3 Graduates
HVAC and Refrigeration Engineering Technician3 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
After Lancaster County Career & Technology Center
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Lancaster County Career & Technology Center
- NGSchuylkill Technology Center
- 2 Year
- Frackville, PA
- 7 reviews
- NGCentral Pennsylvania Institute of Science & Technology
- 2 Year
- Pleasant Gap, PA
- 8 reviews
- BNorthampton County Area Community College
- 2 Year
- Bethlehem, PA
- 738 reviews
- B-Pennsylvania College of Technology
- 4 Year
- Williamsport, PA
- 464 reviews
Lancaster County Career & Technology Center Reviews
Review Lancaster County Career & Technology Center
As with any nursing school you will find your instructors either really enthusiastic or monotone. The instructors here at least want to see you succeed!
Overall very poor experience throughout. Some ups and some downs but mostly downs, which is extremely disheartening considering we pay for this education.
Becoming a nurse is a great experience so far. I currently work in a hospital as a Patient Care Assistant and I'm furthering my education to become an LPN. Nurses are always going to be needed in doctors offices, hospital and retirement homes.