High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.10 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.10 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities75 Graduates
General Construction Trades49 Graduates
Animal Training35 Graduates
Nursing Assistant22 Graduates
Emergency Care Attendant (EMT)4 Graduates
Agricultural Business2 Graduates
Business Support Services1 Graduate
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.11 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.11 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.7 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Lamar Community College Reviews
Lamar has been good, it is good to meet new people and go to activities on campus. The sports teams are very involved in the community especially softball. For athletes at the school there is no free time when you’re in season. You’re either in class or practicing and then coaches schedule study hall for all of their athletes.
The nursing program is amazing! Great instructors. I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in nursing.
What I liked from my experience from Lamar Community College is I loved how friendly the teachers and students were. Everyone just made me feel welcomed when I went to visit. I also loved how if you ask a question, they are more than welcome to answer and will do what they can to help you out. The coaches are also very nice and helpful. I am hoping to play volleyball or basketball in college so I love the help I am getting from them to try to achieve my goal.