Lakeland Community College Reviews

Lakeland community college is a pretty nice college for students who plan to start their career and taking two years to study it is a very good size school for everyone. The classes are a great size and makes learning better and a comfortable environment. I believe that Lakeland is a good school and the teachers try to help as much as they can for the students. The only thing I would want Lakeland to change would be to have more programs for students and learning experience.
At Lakeland, the professors often teach students more about a subject than many other schools do. I wish there were not as many high school kids though because there were not as many people my age to hang out with.
I absolutely love Lakeland Community College. All of my teachers here have been extremely helpful. Many of them are willing to meet with you during free time if you are having trouble in their class. The overall building itself is very nice too. Always kept clean and sanitary. The students here are also very kind if you need a hand in anything. I would recommend this college!
Start Your Review of Lakeland Community College
The teachers in my program are excellent. There is not much of a college spirit, but that is not unusual at a 2-year college.
I was at Lakeland for a year during my senior year of high school and have really enjoyed my classes there. The school always feels safe and welcoming and I would recommend it to anyone who isn't ready to go into a four year university, or wants to get some college classes in during high school.
Lakeland Commuity College gives various opportunities to those who may not be able to afford a 4 year public college. The professors are very committed to making sure their students achieve their most and become successful in their future.
There's not anything i would like to see change everything is good there, I have no complain at all.
Lakeland is a good experience because it is affordable compared to other colleges. It is a nice campus that is constantly being improved. Most of the professors are passionate about their subjects and are readily available to help students individually when they are having trouble. The food is good but a little expensive.
The college is what you would expect from a community college. The price of tuition is fair and most of the textbooks can be bought at the campus bookstore. The professors I've had were kind and knowledgeable. Some of the staff at the front desk can be rude but overall they try to help the best they can. The campus is clean and in good condition. Safety on campus is emphasized but I have rarely seen a campus police officer.
Lakeland is a very small community college and you can get a lot of one on one time with teachers when you are struggling in a certain area. People are very helpful at lakeland. The only small fix is parking can be terrible sometimes.
The professors are amazing 8/10-9/10 times. Many classes, majors and minors are offered. The guidance staff is amazing, but all o the service desks are very out of the loop. The environment is very friendly.
Love Lakeland! Offers a variety of online and in person classes. Very reasonable tuition and students are generally friendly. Small class sizes too.
Friendly helpful instructors, easy access to classes, cafeteria and book store. My concealer has always found the time to council and advise me. As an Ohio resident the cost is well worth the education you get.
I liked the atmosphere and most of the teachers, but I would love to see a change in utilization of technology. The worlds becoming more of a connected place, and most of the teachers at this school neglect the need, or even the want to invigorate tech because they assume it can be distracting... when in reality it will only help more. After they implement technology I feel it would be much much better... after all, in class we’re all on our phones anyway.
Many professors are great. Beautiful campus. There are a lot of good things about this college. However, the biggest problem is that this campus is not smoke-free.
For the most part I have enjoyed my time at Lakeland and feel it will prepare me well to transfer
It is hard to get to know students here however
Most of my professors have been awesome as well as the support staff
Lakeland Community College offers teachers who know their subject. They teach their subject well and answer any questions that you may have. The campus is beautiful and the experience is enjoyable.
Start Your Review of Lakeland Community College
I graduated from LCC as a PSEO student in high school and I had a great experience. Math is worst subject and I was able to get free tutoring and passed my classes with A's. I would suggest anyone in high school to take advantage of PSEO full time if they are able to. It helped me greatly with my nursing degree from Kent State University!
I love the teachers at Lakeland! The only my thing I would change about lakeland is the cafeteria, the food is not that great and it is so expensive.
Lakeland Community college is an excellent college to attend. There is so much diversity, that makes the learning experience that much great. The teachers involved and they care about the students success. you can approach them after class if you have any issue with the assignment or just need a better understanding. The campus is beautiful with a lot of resting and studying areas and a court yard to hang out. the tuition is affordable and worth it. overall Lakeland is an very good college if you want to save money but have great academic success.